Chapter 14: Return

Start from the beginning

"My name is Optimus Prime." I told her.

"I must... stop Orion from discovering... from being Optimus Prime... attack if necessary... Lord Megatron demands this course of action." She held her head. "Optimus Prime is a friend... Orion Pax helped me escape... Megatron is not... good?"

"Megatron is evil." Arcee confirmed for her.

"Megatron must... die." She decided. "Lord Unicron's orders."

"What the heck!?" Miko exclaimed.

"Miko, shh!" Jack scolded.

"Don't listen to Unicron, Alias. Don't listen to Megatron either. Just do what you want." Ratchet told her slowly.

She paused before wincing. Then she looked up at me and something in her expression changed.

"Must kill... Optimus Prime."

"No. Yeah that's not necessary." Agent Fowler told her.

She looked at Agent Fowler blankly.

"Are you... Agent Henkerson?" She asked.

"Who is Agent Henkerson?" I asked Ratchet quietly.

He shrugged.

"No, I am Agent Fowler. But I know Agent Henkerson. What do you remember about Henkerson?" Fowler asked.

She paused, "Agent for government. He... is in charge of the tech department."

"That's right." He nodded, "Do you remember anything else about anyone?"

She looked around and spotted David.

"That is David Bishop. He is my... brother?"

"Yep." David told her.

"He was exper- Oh. That one is a secret?" She asked David.

His face paled and he looked around at us nervously.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah Katrina. That one is a secret." He told her quietly while looking at his feet.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No need to be sorry, it's okay." Nurse Darby told her gently.

"We'll talk about this later." Agent Fowler told David quietly.

"Anything else you remember?" Nurse Darby asked Alias.

She looked around and looked at me again.

"That is Optimus Prime. Him and I are good friends." She said.

I smiled, "That is right."

Her eyes hardened, "But Soundwave and Unicron want to kill him."

"Soundwave?" Bulkhead asked.

"Yes. He is Megatron's second in command. Soundwave is using dark energon to mind control Megatron." She informed us.

Everyone froze.

"What?" Ratchet asked slowly.

"I said that Soundwave is using dark energon to mind control Megatron. He has been doing it since before the war. In fact, Soundwave wanted to kill me because he was afraid that I would find out. But I was being mind controlled, so he... wait. I am being mind controlled?" She asked.

"Not right now. But we're going to need you to focus for a moment. How did you find this out?" Arcee asked.

"I read Soundwave's mind. And Megatron's mind, and Arachnid's, and Knockout's, and Breakdown's, and-"