"Jungkook, what do you think ... is your home?" Lisa asked suddenly.

"Home?" Jungkook didn't understand why Lisa suddenly asked this question, but he still thought for a moment and replied, "You, I  and Jae living together?"

"Do you wish me ... right to live with you right?" Lisa induced, "Then do you think we will live well in the future?"

Jungkook seemed to understand something, and looked at Lisa's eyes gradually to be guarded: "Are you ... abandon ... I'm sick."

"When we first met, you told me that you were sick, and you gave me Dr. Li's business card." Lisa said, "In fact, it was because of this thing that you moved me for the first time."

"We are married, and as long as Manoban's and Jeon's return key cooperation, I will definitely marry you, so you don't have to tell me this. But you gave me a business card to let me understand that you really want to be with me Live the life, right? "

Jungkook's eyes slowly calmed down, and then he nodded gently.

"You always say you are sick, so you say you are making excuses, it is better to say that you have a low self-esteem." Lisa continued, "The more you say, the more you prove that you are afraid of me."

"..." Jungkook's face was uncomfortable as if he was said to be thinking centrally.

"I'm afraid you look down on me." Lisa said suddenly.

Jungkook raised his head in surprise.

"I married you for the five hundred million invested by Jeon. You always say that I love money, always order me the most expensive dishes, buy the most expensive furniture, and black cards, and I ..."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized suddenly, and then said with a wry smile, "I ... I didn't look down on you, in fact, I hope you love money. Because ... except money ... I have nothing, I'm only sick."

"Boom ..." Lisa, who was sad inwardly, heard Jungkook grieved that she was only sick and didn't know why he suddenly wanted to laugh.

Jungkook stared blankly at his wife who suddenly became happy.

"Your EQ is really low," Lisa said.

"My mother said the same." Jungkook admitted with a bachelor.

"Then since we didn't dislike each other, and we said it today, then no one of us should be inferior in the future." Wu Tong said.

"Good." Jungkook thought for two seconds and nodded.

"So can I make a request now?" Lisa said.

" say."

"Similar to today's situation, don't have it in the future." Lisa said solemnly, "because I don't know if I will forgive you again."

"Huh." Jungkook nodded, thinking and reassuring, "I won't do anything you don't want to do in the future."

"I believe in you." Lisa smiled sincerely this time.

I am willing to work hard for you, and please change for me, before I am exhausted.

==

At night, Jungkook held Lisa lying on the bed and played tricks. Lisa kicked him under the bed.

"Daughter-in-law, you are not gentle anymore." Jungkook mourned.

"You scared me like this today, and still wanted me to be gentle." Perhaps it was said that Lisa's little temper also came out.

Jungkook immediately bowed his head guilty.