Ice Skating - Ladrien

Adrien found himself outside, wandering around. He had just gotten into a fight with his father.

It was about something stupid, apparently he had not been spending enough time on his Spanish lessons, even though he had been passing every test with a 98 or higher.

So, the boy found himself walking around the streets of Paris alone on the second day of winter break. What a great way to spend his break. A person he had seen last night popped into his head, Marinette. He could go see her again, although Plagg hadn't eaten much all day so not the best idea. He would have to go as Adrien.

For some reason the thought of seeing Marinette made him nervous. He brushed it aside, it was Marinette. What's the worst that's gonna happen?

As he was walking to the bakery, he saw a sight he was more than familiar with.

A girl in a red suit bouncing from the rooftops. She was making her rounds of the city. He could go and join her, but again, Plagg.

He wanted to talk to Ladybug, she was someone who always made him feel better. He seemed to be in luck because Ladybug was headed for Marinette's House.

Are Ladybug and Marinette friends? That's awesome. Or, maybe something happened to her? He thought to himself. Worry set in, he would have to ask Ladybug.

She landed on her balcony, getting ready to de-transform, when she saw Adrien staring up at her, her heart practically launched out of her chest.

Play it cool... you're a superhero who just happened to run into him. nothing more.

''Adrien, right?'' She said her voice was firm and confident. No shaking and stuttering, it felt nice to be able to talk to him like a normal person.

''Yes. Did something happen to Marinette?'' He asked, he was genuinely worried.

Ladybug was confused for a moment, why would something- ooohh because why in the world would Ladybug be at Marinette's house.

''No. She's fine, just doing my nightly run through of the city.'' She said, how was she going to get him to leave? She didn't want him to leave, he had come to see her and now she had to find a way to get him to leave. She couldn't even count the amount of times she had imagined Adrien coming to visit her. Now she had to make him leave, she really hated this secret sometimes.

''Okay, thank you. I'll uh see you later.'' Adrien was about to knock on the door, Marinette had to leap into action. If he knocked and she didn't answer she worried if that would be enough for him to put the puzzle pieces together.

''Have you ever been ice skating?'' She blurted out. He put his hand down from the door and looked back up at her.

''Uh, yeah actually. My Father put me into lessons when I was young.''

She already knew that but she nodded and pretended to be happy about it.

''Why don't we go? I was gonna ask Chat but he never showed. I know there's one over at the park.''

They both knew that was far from the truth, it was Ladybug's patrol tonight, and she would hardly ever ask Chat Noir to do anything outside of just patrolling.

Adrien was too happy to think twice about how weird it sounded, Ladybug had just asked him to go ice skating. Ladybug wanted to spend time with him.

Marinette was quickly forgotten about and they were walking towards an ice skating rink.

Ladybug was re-thinking her choice and Adrien was on cloud 9.