A christmas miracle

Start from the beginning

I got up and walked outside. I hear the door open and close and I turn around to see Boscha. "I know this is hard for you", Boscha started. I snapped. "No. You don't. None of you do. If it weren't for me, Luz would be here with us. But instead she has to be in a hospital bed during Christmas. If it wasn't for my dumb feelings", I yelled.

"If you just tell her how you feel then-", Boscha started. "And embarrass myself? Yeah no. She's with someone else okay? She's clearly happy with Jessica and im not gonna get in the middle of that", I say walking away. Boscha grabs my arm. "Let go im fine", I say pulling away. I start to run. "Amity stop", Boscha says starting to run. She manages to catch up and we both trip. I try to fight her and stop her from grabbing me. "Boscha let me go!", I yell. "Amity calm down", Boscha says trying to help.

The rest of the group came out the house, seeing this interaction. I continue to fight her off. "BOSCHA GET OFF OF ME", I yell getting more angry. "NOT UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN", she yells back. "YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED! LUZ CHOSE JESSICA OKAY?! NOT ME!", I yell crying. "L-LUZ DOESNT WANT ME. Not like I want her", I say finally calming down. Boscha pulls me into a hug and I just cry. All I can do is cry. It hurt. I want Luz. I love her.

No ones POV:
A body lay on a table in an analysis room. The body was pale and lifeless. It belonged to hunter. They we're trying to find who killed the poor boy. For some dumb reason all evidence on Belos was burned in the fire.

The only person who saw his face was lying in the hospital, watching Miraculous. "How does he not know it's her, it's not that hard to figure out", Luz said ranting about her favorite show, besides she ra of course. "If I were chat noir I would be smart enough to know who my partner is". "Ooo great Halloween idea", Luz said adding it to her notes.

She scrolled through her phone and made it to amity's contact. It read: blight<3. She decided to call. She felt bored and alone so she decided to ft the girl. Lucky for her she did pick up. "Hey blight", Luz said. Amity blushed, still not being able to get over that voice. "Hey why aren't you sleep?", amity asked the girl. "Eh, couldn't, and were you crying?", Luz asked worried. Amity wiped her eyes. "No, you're seeing things". "Sure I am blight but I'm bored, could you come visit?", Luz asked.

Amity thought about it. "I don't know Noceda. Why should I?", amity asked. "Because I'm your bestest friend in the world?", Luz said smiling. "Mhm you sure about that?", amity asked. "Yup, positive, now come on", Luz said pouting. Amity yawned and got out of bed. "Fine, but this is not because I like you", amity said. "I didn't say anything", Luz said smiling.

Amity shook her head and showed Luz the keys in her hand.  The phone hung up and Luz waited for amity to arrive. Moments later, a purple haired blight walked through the door. "Yay you're here! Did you bring snacks?", Luz said happily. "No I didn't bring snacks, only myself", amity said. "Still a snack", Luz said. "Watch it Noceda, you have a girlfriend remember?", amity said. "Oh right", Luz said annoyed.

Luz thought about it and sighed. "About that, we need to talk", she said patting next to her. Amity got into the hospital bed which was a nice size. "Ok so where should I start", Luz said. 30 minutes later Luz was done with her story. Amity was feeling angry yet relieved. "So you're telling me that you don't really like Jessica and she black mailed you to stop talking to me", amity said recapping.

Luz nodded her head. Amity hit luz upside the head. "Hey what the hell", Luz said rubbing her head. "What the hell is right Luz", amity said. "I was really hurt you know". "Yeah I know and I'm sorry", Luz said. "Wait why we're you hurt?", Luz asked grinning. "No reason now shut up", amity said pushing Luz's face away.

Luz laid her head on amity's shoulder and amity did the same.  "You know, this brings back memories", Luz said. "Oh yeah? Which ones?", amity asked. "Remember after the game you let me watch atypical with you on your computer and we were laying like this", Luz said. "Yep I remember. I also remember you driving us over a railroad track with the train coming", amity said. "Ohh Yeahh", Luz remembered. "You're lucky to even be laying here", amity said laughing. "Yeah you can't get rid of me that easily blight", Luz said.

"Let's talk about how you called me by my actual name", Amity said. "No no no, we aren't doing that", Luz said. "I will now go back to calling you blight". "And I'll call you Noceda", amity replied. "Whatever makes you happy blight", Luz said. She looked at her phone. It was 11:59.

"Hey blight it's almost 12:00", Luz said. Amity checked her phone as well. "You're right", amity said. Just then the clock hit 12:00. It was Christmas. "If you don't go to sleep, Santa won't come", amity said laughing and getting ready to leave. "Wait you're leaving?", Luz asked. "Yeah it's late", amity said getting up. Luz grabbed her wrist and snaked her hand into amity's. "Stay", Luz said.

Amity took all the power inside of her to not die right then and there. She complied and got back in the bed with Luz. The two laid there. Same moment, different environment, different time. "Merry Christmas blight", Luz said before going to sleep. Amity smiled and kissed the girl on the head. "Merry Christmas Luz".