Chapter 3

"Are you okay, Lene?"

It was like my throat was blocked. I can't even say a word, and my heart hurts. Umiwas ako ng tingin at sa iba tinuon ang pansin.

"They just kissed!" Hiyaw 'nung isa.

Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Shen na pumaikot sa balikat ko. Hinimas niya iyon kaya I just gave her a reassuring look.

"Do you want to go home?"

"I'm okay, B. Let's just stay until the end."

"I don't think you are. You know what? Let's go home or if you don't want let's go somewhere. Oh right! Mall!"

I gave her a small smile and then looked at Kuya Eros' direction. He's the first one to serve the ball, I waited until it passed through the net. After that, I nodded at Shen.

She held my hand and guided me until we were at the entrance. Pumasok na kami sa sasakyan, we used my car since nandito naman si Kuya Ernesto. She messaged her driver that she will ride with us.

Habang papunta kami sa Mall ay nanatili akong tahimik while Shen kept on looking at me from time to time. 'Nang nasa Mall na kami ay binigyan ko ng pera si Kuya Ernesto to make him gala muna but he won't accept it kaya pinilit ko. Wala siyang nagawa kundi tanggapin iyon.

Shen and I went to Starbucks first. We both ordered a Java Chip and a cake after this we will go to some stores and look for clothes.

"Not to be rude, but what if you will just stop pursuing him, B?"

I sipped on my Java Chip and pursed my lips.

"I just started B," I chuckled. "Then you ask me to stop? Parang ang weak ko naman ata kung ganun."

"I did not ask you. Suggest lang 'yun!" She sounded so concerned.

"Same lang 'yun." I chuckled.

"I swear to god, you're so bobo."

"Me bobo? Come on, B. If bobo ang pag-uusapan walang mapipili sa 'ting dalawa."

We both laughed and ate our cake. When we were done, pumunta kami sa Chanel store to see some clothes. What can I do? I have a shopaholic friend.

"This looks cute. It kinda reminds me! I have a date with George tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes when she mentioned that boy. So, Drasen and him have been in an on and off relationship. That boy is a red flag, like come on. He's a playboy for goodness sake!

"Red flag is waving!" I said in sarcasm.

"I'm sorry but I'm color blind."

Kumuha ako ng isang white croptop at isang Chanel jacket. Habang siya naman ay dalawang jackets. I roamed my eyes onto the other dresses but nothing caught my attention.

"You do know that there's something wrong with him right?"

It was a fact. I know I've said it to her a lot of times that that boy has issues. I told her to stop but she won't listen to me 'cause she's too in love.