NOT A CHAPTER

Hey all! 

Just posting this to keep people in the loop as to what's going on.

First, I'm really sorry with the slower than ideal updates right now. I just finished finals not long ago and then I had a lot to prepare before leaving to go visit my mother for the holidays. Things have been crazy.

With how busy and stressed I've been over the last few weeks, I've been struggling to get back into the swing again. (Basically a bit of writer's block.) The plot is planned out so that's all good! I'm just having a bit of a hard time putting my ideas into words and expressing them in a way so that it doesn't feel like I'm writing a technical lab report or a preliminary design report... (eg: I wrote a smut scene for my other ongoing story and I kid you not, some language was so impersonal and detached that entire paragraphs read like a nerdy technical report rather than being anywhere near steamy... had to rewrite it so many times.)

So, all that to say: I'm getting there. Please just be patient with me.

If you want updates about inconsistencies in my schedule, please visit my wattpad page. I usually always post them there rather than on my stories.

(Note: this note will be removed once chapter 23 is completed and uploaded - hopefully this week)

Thank you all,

Cheers

Dec. 21, 2021