Chapter 8

Sorry for being a bit late. Had to cover someone's shift in the lab and ended up being at school working & in class for over 12 hours... Then had to finish a lab report before I could finish this chapter.

Enjoy ~

----------------------

---------- Iris ----------

She had finally finished setting the tarp and moving all the dried wood underneath for protection from the elements. Just in time, too as her stomach gave out an angry gargle as she dropped the last chunk of wood onto the small pile she had painstakingly acquired.

Deciding that any further activities could wait until after she had eaten, she tuckered down by the fire for food. Rather happy that she had tossed down a can when retrieving the tarp and axe, she opened her can and placed it by the fire to warm.

Once finished eating, it was time for her to go scouting for water. She was sick of drying and storing firewood and the potential of finding water for a clean was very appealing. Not to mention that being near the addition head through the hottest part of the day was downright unpleasant. She was sweaty and her scalp, still full of dirt from the day before, itched and she hoped to be able to go to sleep that night feeling semi clean.

Extinguishing the fire, she then did a final check that all was in order. Off she went, heading down the slight slope. She marked off trees with arrows pointing towards where she had come from. Like that she could find her way back.

The empty cans on her waist made clanking noises as she walked. They were duel purposed. If she did happen to find water, she would be able to wash and use them to bring water back to her camp for quick cleaning purposes. They also helped create noise in case any bears were in the area, she didn't want to startle one into attacking her.

As she walked, she enjoyed the soft crunch of the forest floor beneath her feet. She found it odd how many deciduous trees were in the forest. She could have sworn that from years of flying the routs up north that more of them were evergreen. Though, she could have easily been mistaken. She was no tree expert.

---------- Tawn & Ink ----------

Both were well beyond hungry by the time that Tawn's member finally decided to deflate enough for Ink to slide it out. The males had been contemplating feeding in their current position if it had gone on much longer. But alas, it slid out with a loud pop followed by a torrent of murky white goop seeping down Ink's inner thigh.

Tawn's little brother twitched back to life at the erotic view but the warning glare that the hangry snake shot him quickly dispersed the gathering blood. Better not get between a famished predator and his food.

Without shame of his current appearance, Ink practically glided over to Tawn's catch. He still managed to seem elegant even with jizz leaking from his crack, down his legs.

The doe had already been gutted and washed, ready for consumption. Luckily, he had allowed the wolf to clean the doe before jumping him. He plopped down cross-legged and quickly began consuming his part of the meal.

Tawn watched with hooded eyes as the lithe snake easily ripped meat from the carcass, plopping each chunk in his mouth and swallowing. Blood dripped down his chin and onto his completely smooth chest. It made a trail between the plains of his nippleless chest, down his abdomen, past where his navel would have been had the reptile been of warm-blooded decent. The red liquid eventually trickled between the male's twin members, that currently lay dormant, before plopping onto the soil.

The soil beneath Ink was a moist mess of deer blood and semen. Tawn craned his neck to get a better view of the horrid mess that currently clouded his mind from any hunger his body may be feeling.

"You gonna eat your half?" Ink asked as he motioned with his head to the bloodied doe. Or at least the half that remained.

With a huff Tawn was broken from his reverie. Not wanting to miss out on the waiting meal he made his way over. Similar to Ink, he tore chunks from the decimated body. The only difference being that he chewed before swallowing. The mess created was of equal magnitude if not greater than Ink's handiwork. Blood splattered against the hairy male's chest, large thighs, and cock still slick with cum. Tawn payed the extra colouring no mind, he could rinse it off after.

While the wolf beastman was occupied with his meal, Ink made his way back into the water. He didn't enjoy being in his full two-legged form much, it moved slower and easily made noise against the ground as he walked. However, he despised shifting to his tail when his rear was dripping with the proof of their copulation.

Once he pleased that he had cleaned the bulk of the mess, Ink smoothly shifted his lower half into his tail before sliding out from the water.

Tawn was still chowing down on his meal - He ate slower than the snake due to his inherent need to chew.

Ready to digest his meal, Ink slithered his way up the nearest tree that would be able to support his weight. He made his way to a thick branch and wound his tail around it before splaying his upper half down comfortably onto the rough surface. He watched as Tawn consumed his meal with gusto as he allowed himself to slip into rest, enjoying the midday heat.

Once Tawn finished, he cleaned himself before heading over to the tree Ink was napping in. It was time to enjoy the sun while his stomach got to work. He shifted to his wolf form before curling up directly under the branch Ink currently occupied. His canine instincts demanded he be near those he cared about when resting.

They could continue on their journey later.

-----------------

Thank you for reading. Night Night (or good morning at this point)

Oct. 8, 2021