Chapter 7

I couldn't bring myself to post a chapter that leads into smut separate from the smut... It kills me very time people do this and I couldn't bring myself to follow such an example :')

Please note that as promised, there is mxm SMUT in this chapter. It is 100% consensual so I have not marked it off. Though if anyone is uncomfortable with gay smut, skip to the next chapter as this is essentially only a smut scene :3

Enjoy, you pervs.

-------------------------

Ink silently slipped up behind Tawn, creating no ripples as he moved seamlessly within the flowing water. He ran a cool, smooth finder along the groove of the bulkier male's spine. A shiver went down Tawn's back and the muscles on his exceptionally wide chest tensed in anticipation. Ink watched with appreciation as the buds on the male's ample pecs hardened into small peaks.

Tawn remained motionless as he let the thinner, yet taller male explore his body as if it were his first time seeing it. He reveled in the sensation of being desired as Ink caressed the curves of his well-defined muscles. He knew that the teasing male could see the goose bumps that had formed along his shoulders and arms as well as feel the spike in his temperature as his desire soared.

Ink continued to trail his fingers over the plains of his abdomen. The exploring digits never traveled too low, nor did they brush up against Tawn's now twin solid pebbles. They trailed down the center of his chest before ghosting over the outline of each of his chiseled 8 pack. Down his V and then just as Tawn moaned in arousal, thrusting his hips forward, the fingers veered around to grope at his firm cheeks.

Tawn whipped around, grabbing Ink's nape and pressing their lips together in a desperate kiss. The males fought for dominance through tongue and scraping teeth. It was by no means a gentle kiss. Soon, they sought to pleasure the other into submission.

Both males were trailing their hands over the other's body, groping at and sensually gliding over any sensitive area. They were a moaning mess as they continued to fight their battle until one would turn to putty in the other's arms.

It was a competition of wills. Neither willing to give but both equally eager for the mind-numbing pleasure soon to follow.

Ink, roughly took Tawn's fingers into his hands and guided them down to his rear entrance. Realizing Ink's intent to receive his seed, Tawn moaned with need. He slipped a thick digit through Ink's tight ring, causing the male to gasp.

The puckered hole accepted the intrusion with greedy abandon, sucking it further into its warmth. Tawn immediately zeroed in on Ink's prostate, caressing and pressing against the small bundle of nerves. Sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through Ink's body.

Both male's members were stiff and at full attention, rubbing up against each other. Not even the cold river water dampened their raging arousal.

While Tawn was distracted with the new point of contact and lost in lust, Ink guided their mess of limbs to shore where he pushed Tawn down onto his back. With a hand on the male's thick chest, Ink climbed onto Tawn's muscular thighs. There were many ways to dominate even if he wasn't the one penetrating.

Tawn being too distracted moving his now two fingers within Ink, did not register the change in position. He was pliantly on his back, fully focused on stretching the tight rim that lead to the warmth he so desired.

Not wanting to lose his advantage, Ink swiftly positioned himself over the tan male's dark member. While keeping his hand on Tawn's chest, he lined up the large bullbus head before removing the fingers with a pop from their mission.

Both males moaned from the temporary loss of contact.

Before Tawn's lust induced hazed mind cleared enough to notice their position, Ink drove his hips down. His hole stretching around the well-endowed member as his body accepted it as if it were a part of it. 

Releasing a needy meowl, Ink slowly rotated his hips. Relishing in the friction he felt against his bundle of nerves. Both his hard rods twitched, each releasing a silvery thread of his liquid arousal dripping down onto Tawn's tight abdomen.

Soon, Tawn's hands worked their way onto Ink's slimmer waist, guiding each thrust. Slowly, the rhythm increased. Each thrust became more powerful, aiming for the small bundle of nerves.

Mind boggling pleasure erupted in Ink's mind with each thrust, harsher than the last. Head back, his mouth hung open, and moans were constantly flowing through his parted lips. His eyes were misty and unfocussed from the intense pleasure. His twin members impossibly stiff and weeping seed at his impending release.

Tawn's trusts became erratic and inconstant as he chased his own release. His shaft pulsed and began to expand in preparation to ensure his seed completely filled his partner, maximized chances of impregnation. His forming knot popped in with each messy, uncoordinated thrust, stretching the hole to it's max until finally it got stuck.

With a final grunt, Tawn's knot took hold, locking the pair in place while his balls emptied their contents into Ink's body.

The pressure from the knot forced Ink over the edge, releasing strings of cloudy white seed all over Tawn's sweaty chest and neck. Soon, the continued pressure of the knot on Ink's sensitive, post-climax prostate pushed his body through repeated dry orgasms. His twitching, gasping form collapsed forward onto the sticky, cum covered chest below him.

Tawn tenderly held the twitching male above him to his chest as he caringly traced the curved of his back, waiting for his knot to go down. He threaded his fingers through Ink's long blue and white ombre tresses. Slowly, he combed the long silky stands out of the still dazed male's face while he panted and calmed down.

They would have to wash before or after eating. Though they'd very likely need another rinse soon after as Tawn now felt an acute need to dominate Ink in the next round. And he had definitely taken note of Ink's strategy of tricking him into a lust induced submission.

He was eager to try the method. Especially with his own bundle of nerves craving the attention that Ink's double appendage had to offer. The need only spurred on his already restoked desired.

"Don't go getting hard again. Remember that we're still stuck." A coarse voice from his chest roused the male from his thoughts. "Unless you want to be like this for the rest of the day, unable to enjoy any further." Ink said tauntingly.

Tawn growled, his instincts not liking Ink's perceived order. To prove that he could in fact still enjoy the current position, he rocked his hips. Allowing his still inflated knot to pull at Ink's stretched entrance while rubbing the still sensitive prostate.

Content with Ink's responding gasp, the offending male smirked feeling like he had regained some ounce of dominance even while laying on his back, below the other male.

The males remained wrapped around each other, basking in the heat of the midday sun while they silently enjoyed each other's company. Tawn's knot keeping them bound in close proximity while plugging Ink's hole. Ink's stomach pumped full of the wolf beastman's seed.

-----------------------

***I hope you pervs enjoyed it. This was my first time writing smut. Please  please please let me know how you found it. And what I can improve on/what you would like to maybe see in future chapters.***

Thank you for reading! Please tap that sexy star if you like my work.

<3 <3 <3

Oct. 5, 2021