Facing the hospitality of the Beta, Zhuo Yuan was obviously more comfortable and briefly introduced him and Wen Ke's situation.
Miss Yu showed patience when listening, and after Zhuo Yuan finished speaking, she first looked at Wen Ke gently: "Just experienced this kind of surgery, Mr. Wen is really
hard. Then he continued, "I understand the needs of both of you. In fact, even if the AO's marriage breaks up now, LM has also provided services for many Omega who are in the weak period of pheromones. In general, in this case, we would recommend Alpha, who has a very gentle personality and is not aggressive, to Mr. Wen, because the peeling surgery is essentially a very serious trauma, and the most important thing now is to ease the body and mind of Omega.

"Come as you suggest, as long as Xiao Ke can recover." Zhuo Yuan asked, "So how are we going to pick people next?" What is the level of Alpha on your side?
"Uh..." Miss Yu didn't show an offended look on her face, but just paused politely and said, "All of LM's Alpha consultants' pheromones are excellent Alphas above grade B, that's for sure, please rest assured."
"In addition, the accompaniment between AO is a very intimate thing, and LM does not respect one-way selection. We can arrange for two to see the information of several Alpha consultants who have relevant experience, if there is any suitable, we will push Mr. Wen's information to them, the consultant feels confident and willing, we will arrange for Mr. Wen and the consultant to meet as soon as possible.

"Consultant?" Zhuo Yuan seemed to find this term a bit ridiculous.
He picked up his eyebrows, and then took the posture of negotiating in the business field, saying: "I don't think you understand what I mean, we are in a hurry now, and we will soon need Alpha to accompany Xiaoke."
Is it a matter of money? I raise the price with you, you must have an expedited service here, right? "
Wen Ke didn't know how to face Miss Yu, and could only bow her head in embarrassment.

He couldn't tell for a moment whether Zhuo Yuan's eagerness to throw him this burden out made him feel worse, or whether Zhuo Yuan showed that his naked disdain for the entire LM club made him more uncomfortable.
Miss Yu was obviously a little embarrassed, she thought about it for a moment and re-explained: "Mr. Zhuo, this is not a matter of price. LM's fees have always been low, and you must have known it before you came. But the quality service must be based on the in-depth understanding of the customer, Mr. Wen's situation..." Zhuo Yuan obviously did not have the heart to listen to Miss Yu's explanation, he has always been the kind of patient party A, and it is probably the zhuo family's capital that makes him accustomed to the posture that the demand is about to be achieved.

At this time, he was already holding his chest with some irritation, and his eyes couldn't wait to move around the whole hall, but just as his gaze wandered to the center of the hall, his pupils suddenly contracted slightly--"Han..." Zhuo Yuan stood up, and his voice suddenly tensed: "Han Jiangque!"

Wen Ke also suddenly sat up straight.
For a moment he thought he had misheard the name that Zhuo Yuan spat out of his mouth, but before he could figure it out, his body had already reacted one step ahead.

He turned his head sharply and looked blankly at the figure in the hallway.

The man standing in the middle of the hall was extremely tall and handsome even in Alpha, and his silver-gray casual shirt outlined a lean and powerful figure.
The man casually carried a thin blazer in his right hand, and the cuffs were pulled up to reveal a beautiful arm line, and at this time he also turned his head to look over.
His eyes looked straight at Wen Ke.
As soon as Wen Ke saw those eyes, all that was left in his mind was the name of that person.
Han Jiangque's eyes were too beautiful, his pupils were pitch black, his silhouette was narrow and clear, and the eye folds at the end of his eyes spread out like petals.

Like a wolf when cold and alienated, but innocent like a wild deer when gentle, it is a pair of eyes that belong to a real beautiful man.
It's so beautiful that it's a bit world-weary.
Han Jiang Que walked over step by step, and his face became clearer and clearer--ten years later.

Wen Ke's fingers trembled.

His appearance was exactly the same as wen ke remembered.

"No" He grew taller and looked better.
When Han Jiangque stood in front of Zhuo Yuan, Wen Ke clearly saw a deep scar between the eyebrows of his right eye.
On this perfect face, this scar is the only mutilation.

Wen Ke's heart felt as if it had suddenly throbbed.

At that moment, the entire hall of the LM Club seemed to have suddenly faded.
The memory is like a derailed train, suddenly carrying Wen Ke through more than a decade of loneliness and mottledness, back to the continuous summer rain of the third year of high school - he remembers the terrible thunderstorm, the bean-sized raindrops smashed on the classroom window, making a crackling sound.

He fumbled from the aisle toward the classroom, where there was no light turned on, only the boy's heavy and violent breathing, and the thumping sound of desks and chairs colliding.

When Wen Ke walked in, the desks and chairs in the classroom were pushed into a mess, and between the two desks that fell in the center, Han Jiang que slammed Zhuo Yuan to the ground, he was like a crazy beast, he didn't make a sound, just punched Zhuo Yuan's body.
Wen Ke was frightened, and he rushed over to try to tear Han Jiang Que apart, but the strength of the young Alpha at that time was no longer something he could shake. He pulled Han Jiangque several times, but was suddenly pushed by Han Jiangque's backhand and fell to the ground.
He was so frightened that Zhuo Yuan was so beaten so badly that his face was covered in blood, and he couldn't even scream, only the moans that came out of his throat.
At that moment, he thought that Zhuo Yuan would be killed by Han Jiangque
alive. He was really too scared. He remembered holding up a chair in a daze and then smashing it on Han Jiangque's back—a bolt of lightning broke through the air and illuminated the dark classroom.

Han Jiang Que actually turned back at that moment, and at this time, he was already too late to stop.
The leg of the chair did not smash on Han Jiangque's back, but crossed his right eyelid.
Blood flowed down the boy's pale face, like tears.

The injured Han Jiangque looked at him sheepishly like that, for a long, long time.

......
After the incident in the third year of high school, Wen Ke never saw Han Jiangque again.
After so many years, he didn't even dare to think of the namenagain.
Many, many guilts, regrets, and pain are entangled, and he does not know how to face them, nor can he reconcile with himself.

If you are destined to miss, then simply miss a lifetime.
Forgetting is the best.
This was true for him, for Han Jiangque.