Chapter 5

(Lea's outfit, besides the bag, watch and bracelet)

"Why again are we here or more precisely what is here?" I ask confused, Dylan smirks and hooks his elbow through mine and leads me inside the creepy and dark building that pretty much seems abandoned, I pull my arm from him and he simply pulls me closer and tighter.

"Would you chill princess, I'm not kidnapping you alright!" He says rolling his eyes, I glare at him.

"You didn't even let me grab my phone or grab a warmer hoodie." I say annoyed and pull my jersey tighter.

"Oh trust me, you won't need a hoodie inside." Dylan says grinning and knocks on the door, a couple seconds later it opens and Dylan pulls me in with him and the door behind us closes with a click.

My heart starts beating faster, I try pushing Dylan away but he drags me deeper in the dark corridor, another door and this time Dylan swings it open.

Lights, music, red lights, smoke. "You brought me to a fucking club!" I say panicking, Dylan chuckles and than cheers erupt, unknown people come and they gather around us, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Guys this is Lea Davis, a very close friend of mines." Dylan says, the guys eye me up and down and my blood boils, the girls give me sarcastic smiles, I only see 2 girls, there better be more, there's like 5 other guys around us, some other guys on the couches.

"Took you long enough man, but now that you're finally here we can start with our party." One of the guy cheers, everyone cheers with him along with Dylan, they start pulling us along with them.

"Are you planning on ripping my arm off princess?" Dylan asks laughing, he had to lean down for me to hear him, the music was blasting louder, his breath was hot on my face.

"Take me home." I yell over the noise, the walls are closing in faster. "I need to get out."

"Sorry princess, but you're stuck with me for the night." Dylan says with a smirk before unhooking his arm from mine. "Mingle and relax, loosen up." He says and disappears in the crowd.

My panic doubles, triples probably, everything is just blurring together, I call back for Dylan but my voice is barely audible in the crowd, where did all these people come from.

"Hey gorgeous, what are you up to all by yourself?" Hands wrap around my waist and I am met with a guy who smells of drugs and smoke.

"I see you found someone to replace the other girl, bring her up." Some lady says and stands next to the guy, I push him off, he smirks and holds my arm, he eagerly nods to the woman and she beams with happiness.

Remember what we learnt princess, your training, make it worth it.

It felt sort of like a puzzle as I let myself calm down enough to push the guy away and unclasp the knife from my back and as he grabs for me again I place the knife against his neck. "Do not touch me." I say angry and walk away, I put the knife back in its sheath and make my way through the crowd.