Chapter 26: Alone Time

Start from the beginning

Paul screeched to a halt, practically throwing himself out of the vehicle in his haste to get to my door. He nearly yanked it off its hinges as he reached in and plucked my eager body up and into his arms. Paul slotted himself between my legs, his hands holding my ass firmly against him as he once again laid siege to my mouth. Without breaking any sort of contact, the wolf brought us swiftly up to my room and closed the door behind us.

His lips were gentle, but he kissed me with such a ferocity that electricity shot through my veins and my heartbeat pounded in my ears. The wolf laid me softly on the mattress, hovering over me so as to not make me uncomfortable, so as to not hurt me. But I was having none of it. I wanted all of him, all of his rough eagerness. All of his strength and love and enthusiasm. I pulled him down, crushing his body against mine and doing my best to rid him of his shirt. The wolf kissed my mouth as if it was all he had ever wanted to do, as if he wanted to go on doing it forever. At my insistent pulling, he chuckled against my mouth and quickly removed his shirt before moving his talented lips to my throat. I could tell he was both scenting me and inhaling my scent, and I loved it. His tongue lapped at my skin, as if he wanted to taste every inch of my body. God, this man.

His big, warm hands slipped beneath my shirt and gradually moved the fabric up my chest, leaving goosebumps and electricity in his wake. I whined at the loss of his lips when he vacated my shirt from my body, and the wolf chuckled fondly again before nipping at the pulse point at the base of my throat with a growl.

The sensation of his teeth on my neck caused a moan to leave my mouth, and my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

"Holy fuck," I breathed, unable to contain myself. My hands found his soft hair, gently pulling at the strands. Paul laid his body against me again, and the feeling of his erection rubbing against mine was maddening. "Oh god Paul... do that again," I demanded, my finger nails moving to scrape at his shoulder blades as I tried to get him impossibly closer.

"What?" He asked innocently as he ran his hands up my bare chest. "This?" Before biting my neck in the same spot. I moaned again, the sensation going straight to my groin, and the wolf twitched at the sound.

There was a burst of air and he was suddenly gone, but only for a moment as I opened my eyes to see his pants go flying. He was on me quickly, yanking my tight jeans away and throwing them to the floor. His eyes were wild, his pupils large and full of lust as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Fuck you're beautiful," I gulped, swallowing hard at the man before me. My eyes studied him... his chiseled chest, his flushed cheeks, his sex hair and adoring eyes. "I could look at you forever," I bit my lip as he moved back towards me.

I surprised him by aggressively pulling him into the bed, throwing him onto his back and straddling his hips. The wolf was looking up at me as if he had never seen anything so beautiful in all his life, and I couldn't help the blush that stained my cheeks.

"Hmm... I think I like the look of you up there a little too much," he mused, caressing my cheek adoringly.

I smirked before grinding down into his crotch. The sound that left his mouth was mouthwatering, and I wanted to hear more... so much more.

My fingers creeped down his muscular chest, making their way towards his boxers and slipping beneath the elastic band. I kissed down his neck, unable to help myself as I inhaled his own, very intoxicating scent. It went straight to my head, like a Paul-induced haze. The wolf bit his lip and his eyes slid shut as I gently touched his silky, sensitive skin. My hand slid lower, grabbing a hold of his impressive dick. Paul gave another delicious moan, throwing an arm over his eyes and breathing hard through his nose.

My wolf is losing control.

A smug look came over my face as I began to move my hand, painfully slow. Up and down, up and down. The wolf uncovered his eyes, watching in awe and lust as I did my teasing. I hooked a finger into the elastic with my free hand, taking my time as I pulled the last remaining piece of fabric from his body, allowing my fingers to leave feather light trails back up his leg. He was biting his lip so hard I was sure he would start to bleed. It did nothing to stop the sounds he was making.

"Stiles... you don't know-," he gasped, "you don't know what your touch... does to me," he finished breathlessly, body shaking.

I couldn't help but examine his fully naked body a little more thoroughly than I had the one other time I had seen him naked. With his naked body laid out beneath me... there was something much more intimate about it. More- private. All of the wolves were so comfortable with seeing each other naked- or others seeing them naked- because it was a normal part of their phasing. But this... this was just for me. The panting, sweating, blushing, beautiful body that belonged to my mate, in all its naked glory, laid out on my bed... for me.

His big beautiful eyes were hooded as he watched me watch him, and not a moment later he had us flipped around again. He smirked down at me, but still looked blissfully dazed- lost in our actions- as he murmured, "You've got too much on."

He kissed a trail down my body, making his way to my underwear before peeling them off much more quickly than I had his. I was a trembling mess by the time he sat back on his heels to look me over without any clothes on for the first time. It gave me a lovely view of his strong thighs, with the prize standing at full attention between them.

"My imprint," he said in the most loving voice I had ever heard from anyone. "So beautiful," he murmured wistfully. The look on his face made my chest warm and I might literally be glowing- like some humanoid glow stick or something equally as drastic.

His fingers traced patterns across my skin, leaving a slow burning fire in their wake. He leant down, kissing my lips so tenderly I thought I might melt into the mattress underneath us. My heart had grown three sizes, like the grinch or something. I could feel his love, it was beautiful and overwhelming and addictive.

"I love you," I blurted without thinking. And those three words, they had never felt so natural and so right.

Paul's eyes widened, and he swooped in for more kisses with the widest smile I'd ever seen.

"I love you Mieczy," he whispered against my lips. He leaned his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes, conveying a promise.

We fell into each other, hands roaming and lips crushing desperately.

"I want you," I confessed, "now."

Paul broke away from our kiss and looked down at me to be sure, always the gentleman. His eyes darkened when he saw the demand in my eyes.

"I've never done this before," he admitted with a light blush. "With- with a man, I mean."

"Don't worry, my moon..." I caressed his cheek lovingly. "Because I have," I smirked.

The wolf grinned wickedly down at me, "I like it when you're all bossy and alpha like this," he growled, his tone taking on an animalistic sound.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I winked, before diving back in for more.