“Except for Jace,” Seth added.

“Right. Except for Jace. Anyways, we’ve been trying to figure out the venue for our wedding next year, but with no luck. I want an outdoor wedding and I thought saying our vows on the beach during the sunset would be absolutely breathtaking.”

“But I wanted to have the wedding at the church both my parents and my grandparents got married at,” Seth muttered, “and that’s in Germany so we ended up fighting over it foreverrr! Finally we decided we needed something to resolve the matter so we decided to settle it with a coin flip, but we both picked heads.”

“We’re way too similar,” Michelle agreed. “We like the same stuff and the only thing we can never agree on happens to be you. So I said, I bet you our wedding venue that Chase would bone LaCienega within 3 months.”

“And I,” Seth growled, his voice suddenly booming with ferocity as his green eyes cut into Chase. “I said, no! Chase will not sleep with LaCienega because despite the fact that he’s a complete manwhore, he’s got morals! He would never do that to one of his bros! I had faith in you man! What happened?”

Chase threw his arms up in the air and groaned. “I don’t know what happened,” he yelled. “She came onto me! I mean can you blame me if I couldn’t resist?”

“Of course she came onto you,” Krislynn snorted.

“And any girl who doesn’t come onto the great Chase Evans is a crazy bitch,” Michelle added with an eye roll.

“Here’s a better question,” Seth proposed. “Are you planning to tell Jace?”

“No!” Chase shouted with a sarcastic chuckle. “Are you kidding me? I can’t tell him that! It’ll kill him. Besides LaCienega doesn’t want me to tell him either.”

“But you have to tell him,” Seth pressed. “He’s one of your best friends and I think he has every right to know!”

“So you’re saying if I accidently slept with Michelle, you would want me to tell you no matter how much it’ll hurt you?”

“Yes!”

“So you would forgive me?” He asked. “After I slept with your fiancée, we could still be friends?”

Seth hesitated. “Well first I would get mad and probably stab you in the face with a kitchen knife fifty something times, but after that YES!”

“Oh honey,” Michelle laughed as she gently stroked Seth’s back. “That’s not a very convincing argument.”

“Anyways let’s just drop the topic,” Chase groaned. “I’m sick of talking about my love affairs. Let’s postpone this chat until it’s too late and Jace finds out that I slept with LaCienega or something. You know---accidently---like the way they always do it in those cliché romance movies?”

“Whatever. You're completely hopeless.” Seth sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. “In other news, I got a new game awhile back but never had a chance to check it out. Want to play?”