"taehyung, don't- oooff!" jimin about to stopped taehyung, but doesn't get to finish, because another person lunges at him from the back, and a gunpoint on his neck.

taehyung in the centre of the road were caught as well, a gun had been pressed to his forehead.

jungkook were push to the ground face down, the bulky man is now sitting on his back. by the time he had the chance to fight back, he got served three punches and a good kick on his tailbone.

"you fatso fucker get off me!!" jungkook trying to push backwards but the bulky man decides to sit on his legs and now jungkook actually having a hard time breathing. he curses his damn luck for being helpless.

"boss, why don't we just kill him? if he's dead, that's one less problem for us." the bulky man asks, shouting in a whisper.

"what?! you- appa asked your men to let jungkook and jimin go! p- please!"

"aww! you call me papa? alright.. don't cry, baby~ this will all be over soon, very soon~ let them go? fine.... jiang, drop that park jimin to the sea." his tone made it clear that he was dead serious. definitely he was a ruthless, merciless man.

"d- don't drop me you bastard!" jimin glared, but the man, name jiang, just shrugged.

"i can't swim! i cannot sw- ahhhhh!" he get interrupted as jiang pushed him off and he go under the deep cold and dark water.

jimin felt coldness surrounds him and he tried to breathe underwater. when the water gathered in his lungs, he panicked and tried to reach the surface with all his power, but no matter how fast he swam, the water never seemed to end.

it felt like an ice-cold hand had closed around jimin's neck, squeezing the air out of his lungs. slowly his limbs grew tired and he stopped swimming. his eyes slowly closed and he let himself be pulled into by the water.

"noooo! jiminie!" taehyung was hysterically shouting. his body was shaking, his voice infused with pure shock and terror as tears came out his eyes even more now.

"appa i'll follow you! i- i promise to listen and be a g- good boy to you, please leave jungkook alone!" taehyung begged; a thin layer of sweat was starting to form.

he glanced over at jungkook, his heart thumping crazily when their eyes met; well, to say goodbye is to die a little...

"jungkook go and save jiminie, don't mind me. please just- just forget me! go-" he was cut off when a sharp pain hit the back of his head, knocking him to the ground. the attacker then carried his limp body and threw him carelessly in the trunk of the jeep.

kim smirked and unwillingly did what he was asked by his son. he looked back at the bulky man with a murderous glance,

"we have other important job to complete. everyone dismissed, let's leave." all the fellow members groan out loud as they scattered to their own separate jeeps and drove off.

" all the fellow members groan out loud as they scattered to their own separate jeeps and drove off