"Yes please, I'm dying to know your plan for this 'Hell Week'. It sounds so dramatic" I said nervously laughing.

Sam started explaining first "Basically, we are creating 7 videos that we will release leading up to Halloween. We are going to be going around the world, pretty much, to some of the most haunted locations known. Which are?" he pointed at Colby.

He looked put on the spot, "Uhm...". He started counting the laces on his fingers "First, Dracula's castle in Romania... then the Catacombs in Ukraine. Then back to America to... the Queen Mary ship in LA... Pine barrens in New jersey... then Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego... then to Waverly hills sanatorium in Kentucky... and for the finale back to the Conjuring house".

"Oh shit. You guys are actually trying to hit all the hot spots" I felt actually shocked but also relieved in a way.

"How are you with flying cause there's going to be a lot of back and forth?" Colby asked intensely looking at me. It was really intense in a hot way.

"I'm fine with flying, I've been doing it my whole life".

"Have I not told you guys that Y/n's not actually from America" Amanda spoke up.

"Wait really?" the guys said in sync, looking confused.

"Yeah, I'm from the UK".

"Really? you don't sound it though" Colby asked still sounding confused.

"Well, I've lived here for like 5, 6 years so...".

"Anyway, before we go any further with this, let's get back on track" Sam interrupted.

"Yes, I still need to know more," I said thinking back to why we were here.

"Okay well, in return for helping us by being a medium all of your expenses will be fully paid for the whole series pretty much. Flights, food, everything" Sam continued.

"Oh wow, that's a pretty amazing deal." That was when I knew that I wanted to do this, what better than a completely free trip with some pretty cool people.

"That's the next thing we wanted to talk to you about" Colby quickly said like a light bulb went off in his head. "What sort of medium are you?".

"Well, I am clairaudient which means I can hear spirits. I am claircognizant which means that I can just know information, which is accurate...most of the time and I am also clairsentient which means I have the ability to strongly feel the emotions or vibe of people, spirits, and places around me" I explained.

"Yeah we have different abilities, but some are the same" Amanda chimed in.

"Yes," I pointed at her, "Like she can actually see spirits, where I can't".

"But Y/n's more sensitive to demons, they almost like her in a way," Amanda said that bit slightly quieter.

"Unfortunately, so I've got to be extra careful. But nothing has ever tried to kill me so I should be okay" I gave them a thumbs up and awkwardly smiled.

Both of them sat there speechless, just looking between Amanda and me. I think the demon bit got them.

"would it be dangerous to bring you with us?" Sam seemed concerned and that worried me in case they didn't let me go with them.

"you guys will be fine and if anything, you will just get more content. Then for myself, I always take precautions to protect myself, as well as others I'm with" I said hopefully putting their minds at ease.

The boys looked at each other for a couple of seconds as if they were telepathically talking to each other. They then turned back to me and Colby looked me straight in the eye.

"So, are you in on Hell Week?" he asked.

"I don't see why not. I'm in" I smiled at him, looking back.

• | • | •

There was a week before we had to fly to Romania from when I first agreed to help the guys. I spent most days with Sam and Colby, they also introduced me to some of their other friends that would be joining us on the series. They were all such good people, and they were very friendly, so I felt completely comfortable around Sam and Colby, and I was ready to start this series with them.

Me and Amanda were currently sitting on my bedroom floor surrounded by clothes packing for my flight which was in 5 hours.

"Are you going to try and sleep or are you just going to stay up till the guys pick you up?" Amanda asked while folding some of my hoodies.

"Well, the flight is at 2 am and the guys said they would pick me up at 11:30 so I'll probably just stay up. I'll definitely take a coffee with me".

Amanda continued to help me pack my suitcase and a backpack of my essentials. I almost forgot a load of different things so had to repack my suitcase twice which almost caused me to be late. She also blessed me like she promised she would.

I decided to wear something comfy as it was almost a 14-hour flight, I wore some black flared leggings, a white crop top, a black hoodie on top and my vans.

As I was bringing my suitcase down the stairs, Amanda called up to me, "Even though you never do make sure you don't take your necklace off, cause it could end badly".

When I was a baby my grandad gave me a pure gold cross necklace and told me it would always protect me. Even though I don't necessarily believe in the religion behind it, I used it more thinking that my grandad would always be with me protecting me, even after he passed.

"Well, I haven't taken it off in 9 years so I'm not going to now" I replied as I met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah so definitely don't regardless. Here's your latte" she said handing me the coffee.

Almost on cue, the doorbell went off. I opened the door, and it was Colby smiling at me.

"Hi, there" I greeted.

"Hey, we are here to kidnap you" he joked.

"Alright well I'm ready to go", I turned around and grabbed my backpack with my coffee and phone in my hands.

"I'll grab your suitcase for you," he said grabbing its handle.

"Thank you". I turned to Amanda and pulled her into a hug, "See you in 6 days".

"See you in 6 days," she said hugging me back. "Also, he definitely likes you" she whispered to me.

"Bye Amanda, love you" I called while walking after Colby.

"You heard what I said right?" she asked sarcastically.

"What?" I called back as if I couldn't hear what she said.

"Bye Y/n, love you too," she said defeated.

"What was that about?" Colby asked putting my suitcase in the trunk of the car.

"Don't worry about it, just Amanda being a dickhead".

Colby and I got in the backseats of the car, Nate and Sam were in the front. I greeted them both and started waving to Amanda out the window while Sam pulled away from my house.

"Alright, boys let's get Hell Week started," I said hyping them up.

"HELL WEEK!" they all yelled, and we started driving to the airport.

• | • | •

Thanks for reading and if you've got anything you want to say please do.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Hope you enjoyed.

Peace x