Christmas at the manor pt1

It's nearly Christmas! Which means it's time for the Christmas special! 🎄 merry Christmas, happy holidays!
Year: 5
Age: 16
Plot: your family is invited over to Malfoy manor for Christmas which is fine until you throw certain peoples feelings into the mix............

The y/l/n family and the Malfoy family have been friends for years and it had become a tradition for your family's to spend Christmas together.

However, yourself and draco  had rather a lot of back and forth banter and I mean a lot! Although you did enjoy spending Christmas with him, it was as if you were best of friends and everything else was forgotten.

"Oi  miss y/l/n" a voice yelled from behind you as the footsteps seemed to get louder and closer. "Ferret boy?" You responded turning around on your heels to face the platinum blond haired boy.

"Hey! You know I hate that name!" He spits with a slightly acidic tone. "Well I hate being called by my last name but you do that a lot!" You spat back.

"Well maybe you wouldn't complain if it was Mrs Malfoy I was calling!" He laughs as your cheeks flush brightly. "Awh little y/n is flustered!" He laughs some more.

"I am not flustered!" You reply but your cheeks fail you once more and turn a darker shade of crimson. "Whatever you say shorty"he chuckles. "I was wondering wether I had to deal with your annoying ass this Christmas?" He asks now back to his serious self.

"Yep it's your lucky day! You have me until February" you smile at him. "Oh great!" He rolls his eyes as you walk off  "see you later ferret boy!" You chuckle.

                              - December 23rd -

"Draco come and greet the Y/l/n" Narcissa Malfoy called out for her son as you and your family stood in the entrance way to Malfoy manor. "Y/n it's so lovely to see you again!" She said softly embracing you in a hug. "You too Narcissa it's been too long!" You respond as you see Draco come down the grande stair case.

"Hey shorty!" Draco calls to you putting his hand out towards you. You raise an eyebrow at him but take his hand as he pulls you in for A HUG!?

'CODE RED CODE RED! DRACO IS HUGGING US' you thought as you flustered slightly but you nuzzled into his warmth anyway. "Hi ferret" you say quite sweetly.

"You don't have to get so flustered y/n" he said placing his hand on your cheek holding your face.
"I'm not flustered I'm just- hey you called me y/n" you said looking up at him with a chuckle.

"You must be hearing things" he responds as you walk into the living room of the manor.

"Draco why don't you show y/n to her room so she can get settled whilst your mother and I catch up with y/m/n and y/d/n" Lucius spoke to Draco.

"Yes father." He responded giving you a nod to follow him. Draco began walking up the stair case of the manor. They were dark wood with a gorgeous embroidered carpet that flowed along the top into the hallways. A railing was placed at the far side, very cool to the touch, mostly because it was silver and very shiny.

"So which room am I in this time?" You ask breaking the silence that had crept up on you. "Your in the room next to mine." He responds and although he didn't turn round you could feel the smirk on his face.

"Here we are y/n, your new habitat for the next few weeks." You opened the black stained wood door to a huge bedroom. The feature wall opposite the enormous window was bottle green and the other three were white.

A Desk was under the window which looked out across the whole of the manors gardens. A massive king sized bed with silk green sheets immediately sparked your attention as you plonked yourself right in the middle sighing.

"Aha I thought you would like it, you could say your rather adorable y/n." Draco spoke softly with a... smile, a genuine smile. "Uhhh" you could not speak for his words had once again caught you completely off guard.

"Flustered again little one? You must really like me" he chuckles leaning against the doors frame as you bury your face into the silky green sheets. "N-no I'm not." You stand proudly trying to hide the smirk but this causes you to sheepishly chuckle a little.

Suddenly he started to make his way towards you to which you froze in place as his hand snaked around your waist pulling you closer to his body. "So your telling me your little heart doesn't beat out your chest when I hold you like this" he asks smiling with a slight smirk. You were to shocked to reply.

Then suddenly he spoke again "Or when my lips touch yours like this ?" He asks before wrapping his free hand around your face bringing your lips to meet his in a soft and gentle kiss.

Now you were really red, and still frozen in shock. "I'll see you downstairs for dinner love"

'Love' you thought. Curiosity took over as well as shock, emotion and confusion. Why on earth would he do that, say those things. Was this all some kind of trick, a way for him to get one up on you. But oh how you loved it, the way his lips connected with yours and his scent surrounded you like an unbreakable bubble.

Sure you had always had feeling for him but not once had you ever thought that he maybe felt the same, but what if it's a trick? It felt so raw and real, so honest and true but why would he choose you out of all the people in the world he could have?

All these thoughts cast down over your mind as reality set back in. "Y/n dear dinner is ready!" The sweet voice of Narcissa Malfoy called out.

You headed down stairs to see everyone was already seated and the only spare place was next to...him.
Once again a slight blush took over your cheeks.

"Ah y/n I hope your settled?" Lucius asked.
"Yes I am thank you, I'm all settled in. So what's everyone talking about." You asked looking around the table.

"Well dear we are actually talking about Christmas Eve, Lucius and Narcissa have set up a Christmas ball!" Your mother smiles excitedly as she looks at Narcissa who looks frankly just as excited.

"How lovely, shal I be attending?" You ask hopeful that you get to wear your new gown that needs to be exposed to the world. "Of course y/n!" Narcissa chips in.

You smile politely as you feel a pair of eyes staring in your direction. Turning your head slightly you see Draco looking deeply at you, watching as you speak to his parents, it wasn't creepy it was actually him showing emotion, showing that something is there.

After diner your parents and the Malfoys headed to the library for drinks whilst you and Draco went onto the balcony for some air.

There was a slight cold breeze that swayed across the balcony. "I recon it's gonna snow this Christmas." You say looking out into the gardens that had frosted over white. "I believe you might be right there y/n" Draco replied softly as he stud behind you, his hit breath tracing down the cool skin of your neck.

"Y/n will you accompany me to the ball tomorrow?" He asked as his hand found its way to your waist as the two of you looked out into the distance. "You want to go with me? As it together? Like a...." You pause for a moment not knowing wether you should continue.

"Yes darling like a date" he finished your sentence causing you to blush. " I can feel that blush of yours and I can't even see you" he chuckles causing your to blush deeper.

Suddenly he turns you around so that he's holding you tight as you look deeply into his eyes.
"So what do you say beautiful, will you be my date?"

To be continued..............................

Thank you for reading! :)
Part 2 will be out soon!! 🖤🐍
Follow slytherin_princesss on Instagram for updates :)