Stargazing

Year: 4
House: Slytherin
Plot: you sneak out of the castle to head to your secret spot but someone is waiting for you.............

"2:15" you mumbled as you slipped out of the covers on your bed, placing your slippers on to sneak out of your dorm. In the corridor leaving the dungeons cool air was swirling around the damp bricks that covered the walls.

Most nights you would sneak out to get to a specific tree that could be found next to the black lake. It was a large willow tree that had a large branch that created a sort of seat for you to watch the stars. It was the one place that you felt really peaceful and you could clear your mind of everything.

Ever since your best friend Draco abandoned you, you began to notice that apart of you felt like it was missing. It was so strange, he just started to hand out with pansy more and more in 3rd year and then suddenly he just cut you off completely.

Just before you get to the tree you noticed someone was already sat there. It was a boy, he seemed to be deep in thought. There was something about him that was familiar, his hair was very blond and he seemed to be quite tall. "Malfoy" you spoke aloud.

His head snapped to your direction, he seemed slightly startled. "Ah I've been waiting for you darlin" his raspy voice spoke giving your chest a little flutter. "Y-you have? But how did you know I would come here?" You ask slightly confused.

He pays the space on the branch next to him, signaling for you to sit next to him. "I asked  f/n where your quiet spot was, she was reluctant to tell me but once I explained she told my about your tree" he spoke as you looked out at the stars.

"So why did you want to find me Draco, normally you barely speak a word to me, you just watch me" you said as you both turned to face each other. "I know it must seem like I don't care but-I" he started but you quickly interrupted.

"But what Draco, we were best friends and then you went off with Parkinson and now she's all over you!" You get frustrated and turn away from him so that you can hide your tears.

"Look y/n I couldn't be your best friend anymore!" His words felt like a sharp knife in your chest. "Because, well because I'm in love with you" he said softly as his hand made its way to your cheek to wipe away your tears.

"I- I'm in love with you too, Draco" you say as he takes your hand and places it on his shoulder as his hands hover around your waist. "What are we doing?" You question.

"We are dancing y/n, dancing under the stars" he smiles as the reflection of the stars twinkle in the ripples from the lake.

"Who knew you would be so romantic" you said causing him to stop and place both hands on your cheeks planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

"You will soon learn that I happen to be very romantic when I want to be miss l/n" he emailed as he pulled out of the kiss. "Now coke on lets stargaze like we used to darling" you both sat on the branch again but this time you were wrapped up in each others embrace.

"Y/n I really really have missed you and I'm really truly sorry that I just walked away from you." Draco sighed thinking about his stupidity. "I missed you too Draco and it's okay, what's important is that your back now" you replied kissing his cheek.

"Will you go to the Yule ball with me darling?" He asked as the stars continued to twinkle above you.
"I would love to Dray" you replied.

Part 2 at the Yule ball??????