The sibling part 2

So here is part two! Happy reading! ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After telling Draco the news you decided to plan announcing it to scorpius and your families whilst cooking dinner. "Scorp will be so happy love he really will!" Said your husband smiling whilst slipping his hands around your waist whilst your stored the bolognese.

"I know he's wanted a sibling for so long and now he's finally got one! Also when are we telling our parents?" You replied turning to face him, putting a hand on his chest.

"I reckon we should surprise them with a cute outfit and have them over for dinner" said Draco smiling still. "Yes that sounds perfect" you smiled. Suddenly Draco's eyes grew slightly darker.

He lifted you onto the counter. "You know what else sounds perfect darling" he said as he started to kiss you neck whilst one hand slid up your thigh. "Draco your child is in the room!" You said flustered as he continued to kiss you.

"Well that didn't bother you last night" he replied. "That's because I didn't know about it" you laughed and he laughed too. "You can get some later mister but I need to eat first I'm starved! And I don't fancy scorpius walking in to that" He chuckled at your words.

"Yeah I agree, plus it Looks like the cravings have already arrived" said Draco still holding you by the waist on the counter. "Yes they have which means........" you paused for a moment and gave your husband a look.

"No not again y/n" he stated.
"3am McDonald's!!!!!!!!!" You laughed placing kisses all over his face. "So excited" he said sarcastically but it then turned into a light chuckle.

"Come on, I'll plate dinner and you go wake up scorpius" you husband said lifting you from the countertop.

Once you had woken your son up from his nap, the three of you sat in the dinning room to eat your dinner.

"Scorp your mommy and I have something to tell you" Draco said smiling at you. "What is it?" Said scorpius who put a forkful of spaghetti.

"Your going to have a brother or sister scorpius!" you watched your son starts to smile. "Yay! Yay! Yay!" Scorpius leaped out of his seat and did his little happy dance.

                   ~Time skip to a week later ~

You had invited your parents and Draco's parents over for dinner to tell them about the news. Currently the 7 of you were sat at your dark wood table in your dinning room.

"So the reason we invited you over tonight was because we have some news" your husband draco said with a smile creeping up his face.

"IM GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!" Scorpius yelled as you laughed at your sons outburst.

"You are having another one!?" Your mother cried as she gave you a tight embrace. "Yes mom, you are going to have another grandchild" you replied.

"Draco, congratulations" Narcissa said embracing her son. "Congratulations Draco and y/n" said Lucius raising his glass.

                             ~pregnant days~
You were now about six months along, your baby growing more and more each day. Today was a particularly dismal day, a storm was raging outside.

You, Draco and scorpius were sat on the sofa with cups of cocoa and biscuits. " so mommy is there really a baby in there" asked your son whilst he pointed at your stomach.

"Yes there is scorp, put your hand here" you placed your sons hand on your bump as your baby kicked.

"Mommy it moved! I felt it!" Your son said smiling. After being completed mesmerized your son wanted to watch a movie so the three of you sat with the rain drizzling down the windows.

To be continued...................
I'm so sorry this has taken so long but part 3 will be out as soon as possible. My health is not where it should be right now and I'm leaving school so I'm writing when I can.

Thank you for 22k reads it means so much 💕