Stargazing part 2

~The Yule ball~
After that night you spent with Draco underneath the stars everything felt different, you felt different. It was though you were suddenly happier, you knew that Draco reciprocated your feelings and this was most unexpected for you.

He had asked you to be his date to the Yule ball, originally you had planned to not go but now you were much more keen!

"Y/n what colour are you wearing to the Yule ball? I want to match my tie with you ?" Draco asked as he placed his arm around your shoulder, this startled you a little as you were lost in thought whilst walking down the corridor, books in hand.

"Sorry Dray I was lost in though" he smiled and repeated himself. "What colour is your dress?" He asked again and this time your face curved into a small frown. You didn't have a dress yet, it was only a few days ago that Draco asked you and you had completely forgotten about the idea of a dress.

"I haven't got one yet but I think green to show some Slytherin pride" you replied. "That's my girl!" He winked causing your cheeks to flush a little.

                    ~~~~At the Yule ball~~~~

(Text messages)
Draco: hey pretty! Can't wait to see you tonight! Xx

Y/n: hey Dray! Can't wait to see you either! I'll be there around 7:00pm okay? Xx

Draco: okay love, I'll be waiting xx

Y/n: see you then xx

(End of messages)

As you looked at yourself in the mirror a sudden wave of nerves invaded your body. What if he didn't like the dress? What if you fall down the stairs? What if he goes off with pansy?

All of these thoughts filled you up until....
"Y/n come on we're going to be late!" A voice called from outside your room. "I'm coming f/n!" You said grabbing your green clutch bag and your wand.

You walked through the corridors leading you towards the ball until you found yourself at the top of a grand staircase. Suddenly a blankets of silence caused everyone's eyes to fall on you as you made your way down the stairs.

"Wow who's that?"
A voice spoke

"She's so pretty"
Said another

the one voice you cared to hear most then came into hearing as a his hand was offered to you. "Y/n, you are absolutely... breathtaking" his eyes actually twinkled as he said this.

"Thank you Draco, you look so handsome" you replied smiling as he lead you to the dance floor. You placed your hand on his shoulder as his went to your waist.

"You are so beautiful y/n, I can't emphasize that enough" he said looking into your eyes. "You really think so Dray?" You question with your eyes growing more full with each second.

"Yes I truly mean it darling. And y/n I'm so sorry for everything" a tone of sadness in his voice. "You are forgiven Dray, as long as you promise to not leave me" you giggle.

"I promise beautiful" he said and suddenly everything seemed to click into place. Slowly your lips inches closer together until they were intertwined in a sweet kiss.

However that sweet moment was interrupted by a squeaky voice. "Y/n get your paws off my drakie poo!"

You watched as Draco rolled his eyes and slowly turned to wear the sound came from, however he did not move his arm from around you. Cute <3

"What do you want Parkinson, can't you see I'm busy?" Draco asked in a moody tone. "Drakie why are you with her she's just an ugly nobody and your mine!" She replied as Draco's grip on your waist tightened.

"1.Don't you dare talk badly about y/n and 2. I was never yours and I never will be! You just choose to follow me like a lost puppy oh wait that's why you are called pugface!" He said " oh and by the way I am actually y/n's!" Your face flushed deep crimson as he kissed your lips.

"NO! SHES PUT A SPELL ON YOU! ILL PROVE IT!!!" She said stomping off as you pulled out of the kiss.

"I'm y/n's?" You repeat looking into Draco's slightly embarrassed face. "Well-I erm, look y/n I love you and I always will love you and I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a nervous look on his face due to your silence.

"Yes, Dray I love you too" you replied