Quarantine pt 2

Here is part 2! Just to let you know all the schools in the UK go back on the 8th of March and as I'm in year 11 I might not be able to update as much but I will try to update every week! Thank you for 2.3K 💕
———————————————————————————
The next few days you and Draco spent laughing and joking around playing wizards chess and various other games on the dusty book shelf.

"Ha I win again! You are slacking Malfoy" you cackled as he threw his hands up in the air. "Me slacking? I don't think so" a smirk stretched across his face as he jumped up, threw you on the bed and started to tickle you.

"AHH! STOP IT HAHA PLEASE!" You screeched as his fingers grazed over the sides of your body. "Sorry y/n I can't hear you!" He laughed with a daring look.

"DRACOOOOOO!" You yelled as he suddenly stopped but he didn't move. Your face turned a deep crimson red. He hovered there staring deeply into your eyes.

As you looked up at the boy hovering over your body you noticed how truly good looking he was, How his beautiful platinum blonde hair fell effortlessly into place and his defined jaw line was sharp like a blade.

You looked up into his ocean eyes as he looked back into your e/c ones. It was all instinct but you grabbed the rim of his jumper and pulled his soft lips down onto yours.

Draco's POV

I was a little startled at first, I though I'd be the one to kiss her but it felt so right. I kissed her back, her sweet lips fit to mine perfectly like they were meant to be there.

We pulled apart and I studied her. She smelled like sweet berries and cinnamon, her lips were red like a strawberry and her beautiful h/c hair was so smooth.

She is so very pretty, no she's perfect never mind pretty. In that moment I knew, I knew that I liked her and all but I didn't realize the extent.

"Draco your blushing" she said giggling. Merlin she's adorable when she giggled like that.

I pressed my lips to hers again.

Your / story POV

" oh my Merlin he is kissing me! He's actually kissing me!" You thought as your lips danced with his. Suddenly the kiss broke as he looked you in the eyes.

"I like you y/n" he said blushing and smiling. "I like you too Draco" you giggled again as your heart fluttered. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

His face now turned white like a sheet until you answered, he was very nervous. "Of course I will Draco!" You kissed him again before settling on his chest to read before bed.

After some reading together you and Draco decided it would be a good idea to get some sleep as it was 1:00am. Enjoying your time together caused you to forget about time completely which is exactly how the saying goes, time flies when your having fun.

You and Draco got changed into more appropriate attire and slipped into the bed but this time his arm was wrapped around your waist as you snuggled up to him.

"Goodnight Dray" you said softly. "Goodnight love" he replied kissing the top of your head before drifting off to sleep.

The next week flew by as you and Draco learned much more about each other and your lives. You learned about his family, friends, likes, dislikes and all his dreams and aspirations.

He learned the same from you, especially your goals for the future, he was very interested by them.

Unfortunately all good things come to and end and your two weeks together was over meaning you had to return back to some sort of normality. "Y/n have you packed everything?" Draco asked looking at you smiling.

A tear rolled down your cheek "hey, what wrong?" He asked holding you. "What's going to happen to us now?" He looked down at you with a look that said 'what are you on about'.

"What do you mean love?" He asked. " well you are you and I am me a-and I- I don't want to break up" you cried as he cupped your face. "Y/n just because we are not gonna be in this room doesn't mean anything will change okay?" He said kissing your forehead.

You snuggled into his chest " you promise?" You mumbled. " I promise baby" he said.

Later when you walked into the great hall for the first time everyone stared at you and Draco who were holding hands before he kissed you and element to sit down.

"Ha I knew putting them together was a good idea!" Professor Dumbledore laughed and smiled. "You owe me 50 galleons snape!" He said.

Snape turned and rolled his eyes giving Dumbledore a stack of coins. "Wait you knew professor?!" You said. "Of course y/n!"

"And that scorp is how me and you mom got together in the middle of a pandemic" Draco told his 5 year old son. You walked in with a tray of drinks and biscuits.

"I'm back! What did I miss?" You asked placing the tray on the coffee table. "Mommy, daddy told me about how you got together in the pan-panmic" he smiled. "Did he? Did he also tell you the story about him becoming a ferret?" Scorpius's face lit up.

"Hey! I though we weren't gonna tell anyone?" Draco  said as you laughed. "Pwease?" Scorpius used his puppy dog eyes to look at his father. "Okay okay" he chuckled.

Scorp sat in between you and Draco as you all drank your hot cocoa and told your son all of your stories from Hogwarts.