The day we met

You and Draco are 26 years old explaining to your 3 year old son how you met in Hogwarts when you were just 11 years old.

You were sat going through a photo album from when you and Draco were at Hogwarts and your son took quite an interest in his parents love story.

"Momma how did you meet daddy?" Little Scorpius who was just three was already curious about the great love story of his mother and father.

"Well come and sit by me on the sofa and I'll tell you the story" a smile broadly shone across his face as Draco walked into the room. "What story" Draco says joining you and scorpius on the sofa.

"The story of how we met dray" he smiled

"Well scorp it all started when .....................

My first year at Hogwarts! I'm y/n daughter of the l/n family.  Today is my first day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and I couldn't be more excited.

I have never been more excited to go to school, I'm different you see and school before Hogwarts has never been my jam but I'm hoping that it will change.

As I'm sat here on the boats lead by Hagred ,who is the games keeper, I saw the school for the very first time. It was a large stone structure that looked like some sort of castle from a princess story.

Each turret of the castle was intricately decorated with statues and engravings. Once we had all arrived in the castle we were escorted by professor Mcgonagall to the great hall .

There were 4 large wooden tables that stelreched across the decorated hall. 4 coloured banners hind from above each table. On red, one yellow, one blue and one green.

Each of the coloured banners represented on of the 4 Hogwarts houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. All of the l/n family were sorted into Slytherin and you hoped you would be too!

On the wooden tables were buffets of food and beverages. Every food you could possibly imagine was layer on the table, the variety was an incredible sight for first years.

The Hogwarts teachers and headmaster were sat along the front of the hall watching what was known as the sorting ceremony.

All of the first years had been taken to the front of the room ready to be sorted into their houses for the next 7 years.

"Draco Malfoy" professor Mcgonagall called out as a platinum haired boy, who's eyes were resting on you , took a seat on the wooden stool.

The professor placed the brown sorting hat on his head and without and hesitation " SLYTHERIN". Your heart fluttered at the thought of the boy being in the same house as you.

As he glided to the Slytherin table he gave you a cheeky wink and a smile causing you to flush with colour.

"Y/n L/n" professor Mcgonagall called out and signaled you to take a seat on the little wooden stool. Your eyes locked with Draco's.

"Ah well well well another L/n eh. Hmm a lot of courage inside this brain but also kindness. Yes and the longing to prove yourself I see.... better be..."

The talking sorting hat stropped talking for a moment making you nervous. What if the hat didn't put you in Slytherin, what would your family think?

"SLYTHERIN"

Your face lit up with joy as you slipped merrily over to the Slytherin table where your fellow Slytherins greeted you.

Sat opposite you was the platinum haired boy who's eyes still focused on you. "Hi I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" the boy let a smile spread across his pale skinned face.

"H-hi I'm Y/n l/n, nice to meet you"  you replied with a beau smile on your face. His cheeks tinted a soft peach colour.

"Nice to meet you too y/n"

"And that scorp is how me and your dad met each other all those years ago" your sons face was full of wonder as he though what it would be like when he goes to Hogwarts.

"But what happen after that momma" scorpius looked at you and then Draco. You couldn't help but admire the similarities between Draco and his son.

Scorpius had the same platinum blonde hair with the grey/blue eyes. "Well after that your mommy and I fell in love and then we left Hogwarts, hot married and we had you" Draco smiled.

"Daddy did you love mommy straight away" Scorpius said excited to hear about his parents love story. "Yes as soon as I laid my eyes on her, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" Draco placed his arms around you and Scorpius and kissed your temple.

"Come on now scorp it's time for you to go to bed" you said picking your son up and resting him on your hip. "But I want to know more!" He whined as Draco chuckled.

" me and mommy will tell you more stories tomorrow okay bud" Draco came and stood next to you and his son putting loving arms around the two of you.

"Okay daddy" he says in a sleepy voice as you carry him upstairs to his bed. You kisses your son on the head "goodnight scorpius, I love you"

"Goodnight scorp, I love you buddy"

You and Draco walked out of scorpius room and headed back downstairs. "Cup of tea?" Draco asked as he planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"Yes please mi amor" he glided into the kitchen as you took a seat in the living room opening your photo album.  There were hundreds of pictures of you and Draco together from your very first date to the last picture you took in Hogwarts.

Un known to you, a tear rolled down your cheek as a soft hand rested on your face swiftly wiping the tear away. Draco's other arm rested behind your back comforting you.

"I miss it too love" he says smiling. "But if we didn't leave we wouldn't be here now with scorpius" Draco rubs comforting circles on your back before planting a distracting kiss on your lips.

"I know dray and I'm so happy that we are where we are, the time just goes by so fast and looking at these pictures and talking about the day we met brought it back"

"I know love but it is such an amazing memory and one that eventually scorp will have too" you smiled at him and took a sip from your tea.

"Your right, as always." You giggled.

"I love you y/n Malfoy. Always have and always will no matter what."

"I love you too Draco and I always have and always will." The two of your sat snuggled together on the sofa, happy and comfortable.

———————————————————————————

1155 words! Thanks for over 500 reads I hope you are enjoying the stories! ~ Mae 💕