The sibling

So this is a follow on from 'the baby' imagine! Also I'm sorry it's late I accidentally deleted it so I've had to re write the whole damn thing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A soft kiss was placed on your smooth cheek causing you to wake softly. "Good morning darling" the hoarse voice of your husband spoke bringing you more aware to the fact that it was time to get up.

"Good morning Dray" you roll over to face him planting a kiss on his lips. "How did you sleep?" You asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Great because I sleep next to the most attractive woman ever" he smirked looking you up and down. "Dray" you giggled lightly hitting his chest jokingly as your blushed a deep crimson.

Even after all this time Draco still could make you blush or give you the butterflies on command. "Come here so I can cuddle you before scorp wakes up" he opened his arms wide so you could back into him.

"I love you so much" you said rolling on top of him as he held you tightly. "I love you so much too love" he replied as you rested your head on his bare chest.

"MOMMY!" Shouted your now three year old son from the bedroom next to yours. "Well it was nice while it lasted babe." You sighed rushing into scorpius's room.

"What's the matter mi amor" you coo picking your son up in your arms. "I-I had bad dweam" he cried his little arms clinging to your neck. "Shhh it's okay scorp mommy's here" you soothed him rocking back and forth.

"What's wrong with my little Prince then?" You husband came in putting his arms around the both of you. "I had a dweam t-that you and mommy left me" scorpius cried more. "We would never ever do that scorp because we love you so much" said Draco s trolling his sons head.

After a while of trying to calm scorpius you eventually went downstairs to prepare breakfast whilst Draco got himself and scorpius ready for the day. Today was a Friday and ever since Draco took over his father's company he's been able to take Friday's off which has become a family day.

"Pancakes are ready!" You called up the stairs. You heard the pitter patter of little feet heading into the dinning room. "Well don't you look handsome today bud" you said looking at scorpius. "Just like your father" your eyes watered.

Draco had dressed him in a little lie of black jeans with a black shirt and little blazer. Sudden Draco walked in wearing the same outfit as scorpius. "Oh my boys!" You said as this was one of those perfect moments you wanted to last forever.

After eating breakfast you went back upstairs to dress for the day and then the three of you sat in the living room with tea and biscuits. "So what's the plan for today" Draco asked. "Can we go to the beach?" Asked scorpius, that was definitely the y/n in him.

"Good idea scorpius! We can get daddy to swim with us" you said as your son jumped up an down. "Okay we will go to the beach" Draco chuckled.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit you like a bus and you ran upstairs to yours and Draco's bathroom. "Y/n? What's wrong" Draco asked. "Stay here a minute scorp" he said to his son before chasing you up the stairs.

Draco's POV

I walked into the bathroom to see a pale y/n leaning up against the wall. She's looks really bad. Suddenly she hurls herself I've the toilet and I grab her hair out of her face.

"Darling are you alright" I asked rubbing her back as she wiped her face clean. "I don't know, maybe It was the pancakes?" You replied.

The colour now returned to her cheeks. "I feel fine now it must of been the mix of pancake and orange juice." You said.

"You look much better now! Do you still want to go to the beach or should we go tomorrow instead?" I asked her. "No we can go today but I need to get something on the at back"

Y/n/ story POV

There is one thing going through my mind right now and that is that I'm pregnant. Draco and I had talked about having another baby for a while so we stopped worrying about protection. I'm not sure but that could be what's making me sick, it would be so lovely to have another family member and scorpius would love a sibling.

After changing into beach wear you headed straight for the beach. As it was the summer time there was a massive heatwave so it was the perfect day for a beach day.

"Come on scorp let's go" you laughed as you held your son running into the blue sea. You spent a whole splashing and swimming before heading back up onto the warm sand to eat some lunch .

(I'm doing a beach day imagine soon so I'll go into detail then!)

At around 4pm you decided to leave the beach and Draco drove into town so you three could go and get ice cream. "Right you two go and get our ice cream and I'll meet you back here" you said smiling. "Are t you coming mommy?" Scorpius asked as Draco picked him up. "I'll be there in two minutes bud mommy just has to get something first" you kiss his forehead and walk over to the pharmacy.

You pick up a pregnancy test, quickly pay at the desk and stuff it into your handbag before heading over to the ice cream parlor. "Mommy we got you (favorite flavor)" said scorpius handing you a cone. "Oh thank you bud" you replied smiling at him.

Ice creams in hand you walked over to a bench over looking the marina. Draco and Scorpius both had mint chocolate ice cream. "Like Father like son eh?" You laughed looking at the two matching boys.

"Well he is a Malfoy after all and a very handsome one at that" Draco laughed. "Just like his father" you said pecking him on the cheek. "Momma when can I have brother or sister?" Your son's question caught you completely off guard, it's like he's got sixth sense.

"Soon scorp soon" you replied to him looking at Draco giving him a smile. Once you had did I shed your ice cream it was time to head back home so scorpius could have his nap before dinner.

As Draco tucked scorpius you shot off to the bathroom to take the test.

Positive

Tears of joy streamed down your face as you did a little happy dance in the middle of your bathroom. You held the test in your hand and wiped your tears before heading out of your bedroom.

You bump into Draco as he is leaving scorpius's room. "How's my boy?" You ask as he closed the door softly. "About to be fast asleep, he wants a brother or sister to play quidditch with" he chuckled and continued to do so until he noticed how a tear rolled down your cheek.

" well luckily for scorp he's about to get his wish" you said holding the test up so your husband could see it. "Y-your pregnant!" His arms flew around your waist as he scoped you up.

"We are having another one Dray!" You squeaked and held onto him tightly. "Scorp will be so happy love" Draco said making you cry more.

He knelt down to your belly. "Hi prince or princess 2 I'm your daddy and I love you, your mommy and your brother so much" your heart was overflowing with love............

1300 Words
To be continued.......