Chapter 25

Epilogue

The next couple of months are ran smoothly, and the guys took the news of my jobs surprisingly well and they fit perfectly into their roles. We have a surprise plan for Avery's birthday. I know how much Avery likes to be watched and so I'm going to give it to him.

Solar and Thomas took him upstairs to his room to change and the other boys are helping me turn the living room into a stage of sorts. "He's going to absolutely love this." Malcolm says. He walks over and pecks me on my lips and I smile at him, cupping his face.

"Such a beautiful boy." I tell him and he beams up at me in thanks. At random times, I'll walk up to one of the boys and tell them about how pretty/beautiful they are and the reactions I get puts me on a high.

"Thank you, Daddy." He pecks my lips again, moving away from me and going to sit down on the sofa, next to Finn. I smile and wink at Finn and he also looks away shyly and I chuckle softly.

Avery finally bounds down the stairs with Solar and Thomas in tow and he has a confused look on his face, but his eyes light up when he sees me. "Hey, Angel. The boys and I put together a little something for your birthday." I offer my hand to him and he accepts it quickly, turning around to beam at the boys.

"Really, for me?" He asks, and I nod my head at him.

"Let's get started Angel. Kneel on the platform for me." I command him and he follows what I say immediately, kneeling down on the cushioned platform. "Now, we know how much you want to be watched as you get fucked and we've planned that for you tonight."

"Oh you guys that's amazing. Thank you so much Daddy's." He says. Avery is extremely submissive, even towards the other subs, so he tends to call everyone Daddy, but he calls me Master. "Thank you Master." He looks back at me and kiss my shoes.

"You're welcome Angel, now the rules for tonight. I want you completely quiet, not so much as a peep. Whores are to be seen and not heard." I tell him and he's already starting to harden in the lacy knickers he has on. "Two, you will not cum until I say you can, and Angel I will not be going easy on you. Three, your body will serve us all, you think you can take each of us?" I ask him, this is his only chance to back out.

"I can take it, I promise Master. I can." He says eagerly vibrating in his spot and I chuckle.

"Safe word, Angel?" I prompt him as I signal Restiin and Abeh to come up to the stage.

"Bread." He murmurs and looks up at them with that same awe inspiring look.

"Such a good boy. Master will be sitting on the chair right over there as each boy uses you properly, understand?" He nods and I tsk. "Words Angel."

"I understand Master." He already sounds breathless.

"Good then let's begin." I move to sit in my chair as Abeh and Restiin begin their pleasurable torture on Avery.

.....

When my turn came around, Avery was a positively shaking mess. I run my hands through his messy hair and he leans into my touch. "My pretty little whore. You think you can take Master?" I ask him, giving him his out.

"I can take you Master. I'm a good boy." Is what I basically got from his garbled words and the way he's leaning into my hand. I can tell he's on the verge of subspace.

"Such a good boy for me indeed." I say as I pull down my pants and underwear. I move behind him, seeing his already loose hole winking at me and I press my thumb into the cum riddled hole, smiling when he gasps. I take his angry red cock in my hands and he immediately bucks into my hand.

He remains silent which I know is a struggle for him. "Moan for me Angel, let me hear you." He moans loudly, so loud I'm afraid our neighbors heard. "That's it." I line myself up with him and let go of his heavy cock, pushing in completely.

I start a slow, drawn out pace. Fucking him almost  lazily and I can tell he wants me to go faster, harder, deeper. After teasing  him for a bit, I pick up my pace, slamming into him as hard as I can, knocking him down a couple of times and turning his hips into a lovely shade of red from the grip I have on it. "I want you to cum for me Angel, you can do it for me." I encourage him and he does so, screaming his completion as he cums hard. His body vibrating harshly and I finally cum into him, sagging against him in exhaustion.

I pull out immediately, placing him into my arms, not caring about the cum and sweat on him. I take him to the downstairs shower, the other boys trailing behind us. Solar gets the bath going and adds the bubbles and I usher Avery into the shower to rinse us both off before we get into the tub. Once Avery and I left the shower the other boys rinse off and we all climb into the large tub that I'm glad I purchased now. Avery is still slumped against me, floating around in a different world and I just hold him to me, knowing that's all he needs right now. "Here eat some Angel." I hold some fruit up to his mouth and when it touches his lips he opens them, humming softly.

He hasn't spoken, he probably doesn't even really know what's going on and I let him relish in that feeling for about five minutes before I start to bring him down slowly from his high. "Come back to us Angel. I got you. Come on back down." After saying that for a while and praising him he comes back down, looking around blearily and then his eyes land completely on me.

"Oh Master." He sighs out and pushes himself into me more, almost as if he's trying to become one with me.

"I'm here Angel." I shush him and continue to feed him the fruit until he turns his head away, not wanting anymore.

"That was amazing Master, Daddy's." He says and even though I know he's exhausted, he's still says that sentence with so much enthusiasm.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." I tell him and he places a small kiss on my chest.

"I love all you guys." He says and looks around at all of us.

"We love you too!" We all say in unison and then we laugh, chatting amongst ourselves. I just sit and watch all my boys, seeing them smiling and laughing with each other and a sense of peace wash over me. A sense that I wished to never go away, but alas being the King of the whole mafia realm never came easy.

~The End~