Chapter 24

After an extensive torturing session, I allowed Fíg to do whatever he wanted as I check the time. 2:00 am, is what my phone reads back to me and I sigh in exhaustion. My phone buzzes in my hand and I look down to see Restiin's contact has sent me a message. I move away from the others as Fíg continues to have his fun and click on the message.

Baby♥️: Hi, Master, I got something for you hopefully you like it.
*2 attachments*

I clench my phone tightly as I stare at the two pictures Restiin has given me and my cock instantly becomes hard. He's kneeling, his cock hard and leaking in one. In the other he's leaning over with his hands spreading his ass and showing me his glistening hole. I lick my lips as I stare at the pictures hungrily.

Me: You better be up and waiting for me when I get back. I'll be home in an hour.

I walk back over to Fíg. "Let's wrap this up, I'm needed at home immediately." I tell him and he gives me a knowing smirk.

"Shoot them, and bag them." Fíg tells the guards who are excited to follow his commands. "Make sure his two trusted men watch you do it then kill them anyway you like." They nod eagerly, heading down the hall to grab the two other prisoners.

I'm already out the door by the time Fíg finishes giving directions and I'm  impatiently waiting for him to open the car door so we can go.

Baby♥️: I will Master. I'll be waiting for you.

"Fuck me." I groan and I sigh in relief when the door finally opens. I get into the driver's seat and tell Fíg to give me the keys. I immediately shoot off down the road, going way above the speed limit. The hour long ride now a mere 40 minutes.

"Have a good night, Boss." Fíg says looking a little green.

"Oh I will." I bound up the stairs after locking the door behind me and straight to Solar's room. I peek my head in quietly and see Restiin sitting in the armchair by the door and I call him over to me softly.

"Master." He smiles at me and I beam up at him. After our talk he's been more open with his submission towards me.

"Follow me Baby." I take his hand in mine, tugging him down the hall after I shut Solar's door softly. "Strip and sit down on the bed." I can't wait to have him inside of me. I head to the bathroom and cleanse and stretch myself as quickly as possible.

"Master what're we doing?" He asks almost innocently and I smile down at his confused face.

"You're going to fuck Master, hard and fast and you aren't going to cum either. Then after Master has found his release, we'll take a shower and go to sleep." I explain to him and he nods, already entranced as I climb on top of him and slowly insert him inside of me. "Go on, you can moan for me Baby."

"Ah, Master, you're so tight." He moans, fisting with the sheets on my bed and I chuckle, nipping his neck slightly as I slowly adjusted to his length. When I'm finally adjusted I set up a quick pace, slamming down onto his length as our moans mingle together in the air. He kisses along my neck, since my head is thrown back and I can feel him trembling beneath me. "Master, I can't hold much longer. I'm going to cum." He pleads with me.

"You better not cum, boy. You cum when I say you can." I sneer, wrapping my hand around his throat as I grind down faster, harder and he moans louder. "Fuck I'm going to cum." I jerk myself off quickly before releasing on his stomach and sinking into him.

"Thank you, Master." He says and wraps his arms around me in a hug and I smile up at him. After catching my breath, I hop off his still hard dick and I lead us to the showers. I turn the water on high, washing him up from my cum. I bypass his cock, giving the head a little kiss as I move down to wash his legs.

"Such a pretty boy, Baby." He blushes and I turn him around to wash his backside.

"T-thank you Master." He says shyly and I smile at him. I lead him into the stream and he washes off quickly and begins to wash me.

"How're you feeling? Was me denying you your orgasm to much for you?" I ask him, making sure I haven't pushed him to far and he looks down at me and smiles.

"I feel wonderful, like I'm on a cloud. I like being denied, knowing that it's you who owns my cock." I take a deep breath to stop myself from getting hard at his words.

"I do own this pretty cock you have." I tease him and wrap my hand around it, giving it a firm squeeze, then letting go.

"Yes Master." He sighs dreamily and I usher us out the shower after the water started getting cold and dried us off. I lotion the both of us up and we climbed into bed, wrapped up in eachother's arms. I just know tomorrow is going to be chaos.