Chapter 16

"Someone should go get Avery to come down for dinner." Malcolm says and I stand up.

"I'll go do it." I offer and make my way quietly up the stairs and to his room, which just so happens to be right next to mine. I knock lightly on the door, waiting for a response.

"Come in." I hear and I enter immediately, seeing him laid out on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Dinner is ready." I tell him and his eyes move over to me.

"Oh that's okay, I'm not that hungry." He looks away from me and I raise my brow at him.

"I'm not asking you to come down and eat, I'm telling you." I say and he sits up slowly, a blush coating his cheeks.

"Oh okay." He gets up and I see he's in a large band t-shirt. "Uh...can you turn around so I can put my pants on?" He fidgets around nervously and I sigh, turning away from him.

...

We make it down to the dining room and I take my seat, Avery sitting in the open spot next to me. As usual, Restiin and I get served first and then everyone else starts to dig in, except Avery. I take his plate, adding on foods I know he likes and place it in front of him. "Eat." I prompt him and he looks up at me in surprise.

"I can eat with everyone at the table?" He questions me in disbelief and I tilt my head to the side in confusion at his answer. I look around and see the other boys still in their own worlds.

"Of course you can. We eat all meals together." I tell him and he flashes a blinding smile up at me and picks up his fork.

"I've never been allowed to eat with others before." He tells me as he eats a spoonful of rice.

"What do you mean by that? Didn't you eat at school?" I continue questioning him. Now that I think about it, I've never seen him in the cafeteria. The only reason I know his favorite foods is because of an assignment we did for home economics.

"No, mom and dad would never allow that." He continues eating and I drop the subject for now and he continues his meal in silence as I think over what I was just told. I'll definitely have my guy look into Avery's life now.

...

We head to the living room to watch a movie, I sit in the recliner a blanket thrown over my legs and I look up to see Malcolm fidgeting in front of me. "Come on and sit." I remove the blanket and open my legs a bit wider so he can fit between them. Once he's settled in nicely, I throw the blanket back over us and we wait for the movie to start.

MALCOLM'S POV

I'm freaking out internally. I mean who wouldn't? I'm snuggled between Dillion's legs, my back pressed against his chest as we watch a movie together. His hands caressing my bare thighs under the blanket causing me to shiver slightly. His hands move up to my stomach, pushing up my shirt so his warm hands can feel my skin. I gasp softly and shiver against him at his touch. "You okay, Malcolm?" He teases me, whispering the words in my ear and nipping on it slightly.

"Yes, I'm okay." I manage to not stutter. I'm the furthest thing from okay right now. I want his hands inside my pants. His cock buried inside me, forcing me to take every inch of him. I want him to use me any way he sees fit.

My hips jerk up, as his hand skims over my already hard cock. His other hand moving to clamp my hips back down and against him. Without warning, he plunges his hand down my shorts and underwear, gripping my weeping erection firmly. "You better keep quiet, Malcolm." He nips at my shoulder again and I nod.

His hand speeds up, and I try my hardest to muffle my moans by biting into the arm he has holding my hips down, and he doesn't seem to mind. His hand speeds up and I get closer to my orgasm. "Please, please." I beg softly.

"Please what?" He taunts and I barely contain the loud moan that's threatening to rip from me.

"Please let me cum, Daddy." I beg him and if anything his pace increases more.

"Hm, Daddy? I like that. Cum for me Malcolm." He demands and I do so immediately, shaking in his arms slightly. He pecks and whispers sweet words to me as I come down from my high, feeling warm and fuzzy all over as he still holds me to him.

He leans forward, grabbing a napkin off the table and using that to wipe off the cum from his hands and pulling my clothes back up, the cum leaving a sticky feeling in my pants. When my mind becomes clear again, I look around the room, everyone still engrossed in the movie except Avery, who's staring at us. He gets up quietly and slips out the room, heading up the stairs, to I'm assuming his room. I shrug and burrow further into Dillion and he kisses the top of my head.