Chapter 6

Everyone stares at me in shock, and I fold my arms against my chest, as I wait for them to speak. "What is this about?" I ask again, and that finally snaps them out of their daze. All eyes fall on Restiin and I see him turn a deep shade of red, and I raise my brow at him.

"Restiin has something to say." Jeffery says, and I keep my gaze on Restiin.

"Well go on and say what it is Restiin." I say, and he blushes darker, looking away from my gaze.

"I have nothing to say." He whispers.

"What was that?" I ask him, even though I clearly heard him, but I like to fuck with people and the way he's blushing right now, just makes want to fuck with him more.

"I have nothing to say." He speaks a bit louder, his gaze still trained on the floor.

"Not even an apology for your behavior? You were very rude." I move closer to him, my eyes never breaking away from him and the others remain quiet.

"I'm sorry for being rude. It was wrong of me to act that way." He continues to look down.

"Another thing, look at me when I'm talking to you or you're talking to me." I grip his chin and move it up to meet my eyes. His ocean blue eyes meeting mine as soon as he hears my order.

"Yes sir." He sighs out and I drop my hand from his face and move back to the exit.

"All is forgiven, Restiin." I say over my shoulder and head up to my room to shower and get ready for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I'm fast asleep.

┬┴┬┴┤(·_├┬┴┬┴

I'm woken up by a heavy pounding on my door and I groan, slipping out of my bed, and stumbling over to the door, with my eyes closed. "What?" I finally open my eyes, seeing Jeffery at my door. His mouth opens and closes repeatedly.

"Uh, you're naked. I meant breakfast is naked, READY!" He exclaims, and practically runs away in embarrassment, and I continue to stand at the door, in my confusion. My eyes meet Solar's and he looks me up and down before glancing away quickly as well and I enter back into my room and shut the door, looking around for my shorts to put on.

Once I finally find and put on my shorts, I go down to breakfast, shirtless. Sleep still riddling my brain. I'm not a morning person at all. I see everyone at the table and I go to sit in the only empty seat between Finn and Malcolm. "Morning." I rasp out, my voice still thick with sleep, and from the corner of my eye, I see Malcolm shiver.

"Morning Dillion, sleep well?" Jeffery asks me and my eyes snap to his, seeing a small smile on his lips.

"Slept wonderful. You know, somehow I ended up naked, but you knew that already since I opened the door, undressed." I smirk, at his deep red face and he drops his eyes back to his plate. "Anyways, breakfast is amazing as always, Taylor." I say to him, and he beams in pride.

"Thank you, Dillion." He wiggles around excitedly and I nod, excusing myself from the table since my plate is finished.