Chapter 17: I'll Treat You Right, 'Zashi.

Start from the beginning

"You're too good to me, Sho." Yamada muttered as a single tear slowly escaped him and rolled down his cheek. The raven gently wiped the tear away and kissed his pouting lips.

"No such thing, 'Zachi." The ravenette said before planting a trail of kisses down the blonde's torso until he got to the hem of his visibly tight trousers. He kissed along Yamada's v-line and slowly unbuckled his belt before unzipping them with his teeth. Once his trousers were fully undone he pulled his leather trousers off in the fluid motion before throwing them to the floor, leaving the blonde in nothing but his underwear. "So excited from just me kissing you, hm? How naughty." The raven teased with a small smirk, making Hizashi blush darkly.

"N-Not my fault you're a good kisser.." the larger teen stuttered and hid his face with his arm to hide the dark blush printed across his face. Smirking, Aizawa rested his hands on Hizashi hips before nuzzling his face into Yamada's clothed crotch. The blonde immediately bit his bottom lip as he breathing hitched when the raven started kissing him through his boxers. Reaching down with one hand, Hizashi tangled his fingers in Shota hair and kept his other hand covering his mouth to stop any noises from leaving him.

It wasn't until Aizawa started nibbling that Hizashi couldn't stop a noise from slipping from his lips. "Sh-Sho.." the larger teen moaned softly and Aizawa smirked against him when he felt him twitch. The raven grabbed the hem of the blonde's boxers with his teeth and pulled the down, finally freeing his member from the uncomfortably tight confinements of his underwear.

The raven bit his bottom lip as he eyed the leaking, twitching cock in front of him. 'Wow..' the ravenette thought to himself. "Wh-What's wrong, Sho?" Hizashi spoke, snapping Shota away from his thoughts.

"Nothing 'Zashi. You're just a lot bigger than I thought you'd be." He said with a smirk while looking up at the blushing blonde.

"I-Is that a good or a bad thing?" Yamada asked nervously. Aizawa's smirk grew as he took Hizashi's member in his hands and started to pump him at a slow pace. Shifting slightly, the blonde shuddered at the new sensation running through his body. Even though it was small the waves still felt so as they flew through his body. The raven was trying his best to prolong this as much as he couch, his own desires starting to get the better of him.

Shota glided his tongue up the full length of the other teen's cock before taking the tip in his mouth. Sucking softly, he swirled his tongue around the head, humming softly when he tasted precum on his tongue. The hum sent pleasing vibrations down Yamada's large member that had Hizashi moaning. The raven slowly closed his eyes, relaxing his jaw, and began to bob his head slowly. With each bob of his head he sank further down and took more and more of Hizashi's cook into his mouth. "F-Fuck..Sho." He moaned out, muffled by the hand still against his mouth. Once Aizawa fit all he could into his mouth he started to bob his head faster and took the rest in hand, pumping at the same speed.

Hizashi fully slumped back against the pillow and let another moan lip past his lips, trying desperately not to activate his quirk. Wave after wave or pleasure washed over him each time Aizawa went back down on him. Breathing softly through his nose, the ravenette set a pace that he was comfortable with and Hizashi was just soaking it all up. The hand that was tangled in Shota's dark hair tightened its grip and tugged lightly, making the teen moan around the cock in his mouth.

"Sh-Shota-Ah!" The blonde moaned loudly, accidentally activating his quirk, but was soon cut off as his quirk was erased. Hizashi moved his hand away from his face, moving it down to his throat, and looked down at the raven. He widened his eyes at what he saw. Aizawa's crimson red eyes staring back at him and his jet black hair floating off his shoulders as he continued to pleasure him. Widening his eyes slightly, the blush on Yamada's face spread and his whole face turned bright red. "S-So gorgeous.." he muttered.