CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

"She is fine without that! She always wanted a new video game!" Shigaraki said.

"Facials!"

"Video games!"

The staff at the store looked nervously at the two people obviously getting more heated on the debate.

"How about you buy both?" They suggested nervously.

"That is a good idea! I will go grab the facials!" Toga said as she ran off.

"Fine." Shigaraki sighed as he went to the video games section.

Back at the kitchen, you realised that somehow, the butter was somehow in the main room. Aka where Mr. Compress and Twice were setting up the tree.

"I will be right back, the butter is in the main room." You said to Dabi.

His eyes widened.

"W-wait! I will get it!" Dabi said.

You looked at him suspiciously. "The Dabi I know won't volunteer to help me. Who are you and what have you done to him?"

"I just wanna be nice, that's all!" Dabi said as he left the room.

You stared at his retreating back suspiciously. First, be offered to make cookies with you, then, he is suddenly being Mr. Nice guy. Something was up and you intended to find out.

Mr. Compress and Twice were currently figuring out how to put the lights and ornaments on the tree when Dabi walked in.

"Jeez! That looks terrible!" Dabi said as he grabbed the butter.

"No it's not!" "I agree with Dabi!" Twice said.

"It's not that easy setting up a Christmas tree with only three people." Mr. Compress protested.

"Yea, but hurry up! Y/N is fast when it comes to baking cookies." Dabi said.

"Oo this ornament should go here!" Twice said as he jumped to put the ornament on the tree.

Bad idea.

You heard a crash coming from the main room.

"DABI?! WHAT DID YOU DO!" You yelled.

Twice was panicking over the fallen tree while Dabi attempted to make up an excuse.

"N-NOTHING! I JUST DROPPED MY COAT!" He yelled back.

"WHEN DID A COAT SOUNDED THAT LOUD??" You asked.

"I WAS IN THE COAT, DUH." Dabi yelled back.

"WHATEVER, JUST GET THE BUTTER!" You yelled back.

"Hurry up and clean this mess!" Dabi hissed as he left the room.

"This will take a bit." Spinner noted.

Soon, the cookies were in the oven. You leaned against the countertop.

"Out with it." You said to Dabi.

"Huh?" Dabi asked.

"It isn't like you to be suddenly so helpful. What do you need?" You asked.

"Nothing, it's just that people usually bake cookies during Christmas." Dabi shrugged.

"Just awhile ago you said it was pointless." You pointed out.

"Whatever, I get cookies out of Christmas so it isn't that bad." Dabi said.

"You get presents too." You pointed out.

"Huh, I forgotten about that." Dabi said.

"You gonna buy something?" You asked.