"Interesting," I let out turning my focus to the window.

We again fell in silence. I didn't know what to talk to them about. Watching the rich dark green forrest gradually turn into our small town Forks, I knew we were almost to our destination.

" Can you eat human food?" Breaking my attention from windows view.

"No we cannot unfortunately," Marcus replies keeping his answer short.

" My dear it seems we have arrived," Aro voice broke out.

Marcus opens the door and leads me out of the limo. I mentally cheered to myself that I was able to get out without flashing anyone, falling on my face, or worse both.

The minute we were guided to our table I could feel Caius slight anger. Yet it seemed to disappear when he locked eyes on me. His face holding a slight scowl was now smirking towards me.
" Hi," doing a small wave.
Oh my god why did I say that? Just "hi?"

" Here sit down amore (love)," Marcus tells me guiding me to the chair with his hand.

We all take our seats at a round table. The restaurant had dim lighting with a candle on each table.  I sat right across from Caius while Marcus was on my left and Aro on my right.  There was a menu placed in front of us .

I quickly grabbed the menu and started to search for what I was going to eat. In truth I knew what I would be eating but I was hoping that while I gazed the menu I wouldn't be interrupted at all.

" Hello my name is Annie and I am going to be your server for tonight. Can I suggest our special wine?" Annie said.

I slightly nodge Aro with my foot in attempts he would understand to get the wine. Since I couldn't cause of me being 18." His eyes snapped to me and back to the waitress with a smile.

" Yes my brothers and I would like a bottle," Aro said politely.

She smiles and turns to me " And for you miss?"

"Hmm I'm not much of wine fan I'll just stick to a water and a long island tea." I said with a faux deep thought.
I was hoping she wouldn't ID check me and just figure I was their age. She simply smiled at me and wrote our orders down.

" Yes I find wine can be somewhat bitter," She tells me.

" Yes I fine wine to be more bitter but I suppose everyone has their taste," I reply back.

She nods her head in agreement and left to attend our orders. My eyes snapped to the kings all of them seemed to have different reactions to what just happened yet they all held some form of amusement.

" So our little mate has a sliver tongue, better watch out for that brothers," Caius tells us with a smirk.

" Indeed," Marcus simply agrees.

" It's not my fault ," I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Well regardless what are you going to do to return the favor," Aro said his eyes twinkling with mischievous intent.

I leaned to him and slightly smirked " Hmm what would you want?"

I don't know where all this false confidence is coming from it caused  a rush of excitement and fun. I smirked at Aro making sure he knew I wanted him to continue this exchange.

" Hmm brothers what do you think?" Aro said maintaining eye contact with me.

" I have a few ideas but I'm sure you already have an idea," Caius voices out.

" Indeed, I have an idea but, Annie is heading over right now," Aro said

Just on cue, I could hear Annie making her way with our drinks. "Here you all go, and a long island tea for you,"

She goes around and ask us what we want to eat. Aro, Marcus, and Caius just shrugged and asked to get whatever I was having.  I didn't mind since I knew they don't eat food anymore.  I was just happy I was going to get my steak.

" I hear you figure skate how long have you been doing that?" Marcus ask me.

" Since I was four, I really enjoy it I'm looking forward for my next season." I tell them, fiddling with my straw.

" When will that be?" Marcus questions.

" Oh in fall when it starts for me but the big show is in March." I tell him with a smile.

" To bad you will be in Italy," Caius simple say.

"Excuse me?" I felt my heart slightly drop where they expecting me to leave this summer?

" You will be in the Volterra when u finish school," Caius answered staring me down.

" No, I am not ," I snapped back. They can wait when I feel ready to go they are not taking my whole life away from me right away.

" Do you really think you have a say in the matter maybe we should just take you tonight," he sneers.

" The only reason I am here was to say thanks for Embry. Whatever bond you think we have isn't going to deter what I am gonna do," I say grabbing Aro drink.

" Then I guess it's settled tonight you will be going to Volterra,"

"Caius-"

" No I am not, in fact the only place ill be going is my room with this bottle," I cut off Marcus.

I reached over and grabbed the wine bottle while getting up. I suddenly feel a cold firm hand wrapped around my wrist. I turn to see that the hand belonged to Aro. I noticed his eyes seems to film over and his hands relaxed a bit. I suddenly remember Bella's warning.

" So dear Bella gave you the tip" Aro said letting go of my hand.

" Aro," Marcus snapped, breaking Aro out of a trance.

I don't know how he knew that. I figure  the only answer would be that he has some gift. I huffed and leaned down to quickly grab Aro's glass of wine.

" I am under the impression you just used your gift." I down Aro's cup of wine  and look at them, "With that I take my leave," I slam the cup down and start walking off.

I didn't even get a nice dinner out of this. All I got was commands to drop everything and leave with a bunch of old vampires. I head outside and start walking towards the road.

" Dont even think about following me or I am going to make regret it," I yelling out.