mistletoe (requested)

"This is the best Christmas I've ever had." You said to JiU as you walked up behind her, hugging her from behind.

She finished putting all of the torn-up wrapping paper into the trash before she turned around to face you.

You noticed that her eyes were sparkling. 

Despite the fact that it's early and still dark outside, she couldn't be happier right now.

"Same here, baby." She smiled at you as she put her arms around you, her fingers slipping beneath the Christmas pajamas you had on, the exact same pair as she was wearing, and began to brush across your soft skin.

"No one has ever made Christmas so special for me. I don't just mean with gifts, which you didn't have to do but I love and appreciate every single one you got me. But I mean with everything we did this holiday season. Decorating the tree, going to town to see all the pretty lights, making gingerbread houses - everything. You've made it all so beautiful and wonderful."

"I had the most amazing time with you this holiday season." She said as she put her forehead on yours. "Trust me, darling. I cherish these moments with you as much as you do."

"We did forget something though."

She went wide-eyed over your words.

"What? What did we forget, baby?"

Suddenly, you pulled something out from behind your back and waved it in the air.

She looked up at it and threw her head back with a laugh.

"Mistletoe!"

"You're so cute." She smiled brightly as she leaned in, giving you one of the sweetest kisses you've ever shared.

You put your arms around her neck, the mistletoe slipping from your fingertips as she deepened the kiss slightly and held you closer, her fingertips still brushing along your soft skin beneath your shirt.

"I should hang that up on the kitchen door. We'll be going in and out of the room quite a bit today, you'd have to kiss me every single time." She said and you giggled against her lips as you kissed her once more, but a little more passionately than before.

When you needed to pull away to get a little air into your lungs, she continued to peck your lips as you slowly pulled your lips away from hers, and you squirmed in her arms with giggles repeatedly falling from your lips, making her smile grow.

"I love you so much." She whispered and kissed you once more. "Merry Christmas, sweet girl."

"Merry Christmas, babe. I love you too." You said before laying your head on her shoulder.

"Let's go start a fire and watch Christmas movies for a while."

"Okay." You spoke excitedly and pulled away from her arms, going back into the living room while she picked the mistletoe up from the floor and put it in her pocket, planning to use it as much as she could throughout this happy day.