teased by the girls because she likes you (requested)

JiU walked alongside the girls as they wandered around backstage.

They were dressed in their stage outfits but still have a few minutes before they had to gowon't there.

So they were talking to other idols and enjoying some free time to just bask in the fun of award shows.

Dami and Gahyeon were talking about the upcoming performance tonight and JiU was sort of lingering around them, not saying anything, but nodding her head with a smile on her face.

Suddenly though, her attention was shifted elsewhere as soon as she heard your voice.

She quickly turned around and saw you exit your dressing room with your members. Your group is also performing tonight but not until later.

But JiU was excited for it, possibly even more excited for it than her performance with the girls.

She bit her lip, her eyes full of stars as she stared at you.

The girls had also turned at the sound of your voice. They're huge fans of your group.

But no one was a bigger fan of you than JiU.

And the girls knew that.

So, teasingly, Dami elbowed SuA with a smirk before yelling your name.

You walked to the girls with smiles on your faces. You froze, your breath hitching as soon as your eyes locked with JiU's.

Trying to be professional and thinking there's no way she has a crush on you, you snapped out of your thoughts and introduced yourself to the girls.

"Hey! It's so nice to meet you!" You grinned. "I'm a big fan, really love your music!"

"Yeah, thanks." SuA smiled. "We're all fans of you and your group as well. Although, I think our girl JiU is the biggest fan of you out of all of us. She has the biggest crush on you."

"SuA!" JiU groaned and shoved her friend a little.

Your eyes met JiU's. She looked a little shy at first as her secret crush had been outed by her friends.

But then, she relaxed as one of your members came up to your side and said,

"Don't be shy, JiU. Y/N has quite the crush on you too."

They walked away and you brushed a lock of hair behind your ear, gazing at JiU with stars in your eyes.

"You look pretty tonight." You told her.

This made her cheeks turn red. Your gaze was so full of adoration that it made her heart flutter.

"Look, she's blushing!" Siyeon teased. "Oh, you like her so much,"

She pouted, trying to shove her members away as her cheeks turned bright red.

"It's okay. I think it's cute."

She lifted her head, biting her lip as she stared at you.

"You look pretty too." She said.

"Thank you," you smiled.

"Oh, look at you two lovebirds." Yoohyeon giggled.

"I hate to ruin the moment but we have to go on stage in a minute." Gahyeon frowned.

"Oh, okay." JiU said, almost saddened. "Are you going to be in the crowd?"

"Front and center." You smiled. "I'll be cheering loud and proud, don't worry."

She felt her heart race as you stepped closer, your hand on her shoulder.

"Good luck. I'm sure you'll do amazing." You said before squeezing her shoulder.

She watched you walk over to your members. You began to walk away, to go into the crowd, but you turned around to wave at JiU with bright eyes and that big, beautiful smile.

JiU happily returned it, waving back at you with a grin that was just as big.

"Oh, someone is in love!" SuA teased as she hugged JiU tightly.

"Something is going to happen between the two of you. I saw that look in both your eyes. I can feel it; there's something special between you." Yoohyeon said to JiU, who felt her heart racing at the thought.

"Well, let's talk more about that after our performance because we're going on stage now!" Gahyeon said.

They all walked out and took their places. Just before they started: JiU looked around and, true to your word, there you were, front and center as you cheered loudly for them.

JiU sent you a smile, hoping that Yoohyeon was right when she said something special was there between the two of you.

JiU Imagines (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें