"You know what to do." He said.

You sat on the chair and one of the scientists who worked on you grabbed a cable and connected it on the back of the helmet.

Dreykov pressed a button and you screamed at the top of your lungs as it slowly wiped out your memory about anything you had encounter just now, including the trigger.

Dreykov knew about it which forced him to set it to a higher wave. He didn't want you to know who he had captured or anyone that related.

You were just a weapon to him.

After you were done, you were instructed by Dreykov to stay at his office as he sat on the couch.

In a few minutes, Melina walked into the office.

"My God. Look at you." He chuckled as he got up from the couch and approached her, "So, uh, how was the family reunion?"

"Oh, it was awful. They were clingy, and too emotional, and needy." Melina replied.

He chuckled, "Just like old times, huh?"

Melina hummed.

"Yelena Belova. What's the deal with her? She was the only affected, right?" Dreykov asked.

"As far as I know, yes." She nodded.

"These gasses and antidotes, it's a pain in my ass. It's a problem. You need to sort it."

"Hmm. I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence."

He cut her out, "Don't give a shit about your pigs."

Dreykov grabbed her shoulder and forced her to sit down on a chair in front of his desk.

You just stood there, looking at the scene in front of you with no emotion as you waited for Dreykov's order.

"Cut her brain out, hmm? Identify the weakness."

"How about Romanoff?"

"She's a traitor. She turned her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. I gave her home. I gave her love. Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs."

Melina looked straight into his eyes, in disbelief at what he asked her to

"And I was informed that she brought Captain America too with her. Can you imagine what I could do with not one, but two Avengers under my control?"

"Wouldn't you like to speak to her first?" Melina asked.

"When you look into the eyes of a child you have raised, no mask in the world can hide that."

He held out his hand but Melina caught it before slowly loosened her grip. Dreykov pressed his finger on her temple as it softly whirred.

He pulled the device off and smiled.