| 4 | Too many coincidences equal faith (?)

Start from the beginning

Of course he was the flirty guy, all I could do was roll my eyes.

"So what do you do here all the time, doesn't it get boring?" I tried to change the subject and looked over to Taehyung, who hadn't said anything until now. I really didn't want to ask Yoongi, so he was the only one left.

"We play games, sleep, try to prank eachother. The usual stuff." Taehyung just shrugged in response.

"Makes sense..." I got comfortable in my seat and pulled my legs closer to my upper body while taking out my notebook. Jungkook seemed to be having a conversation with Jimin, while Yoongi sat down on the back of the room and took a nap.

After a while of not talking and just staring into my notebook, trying to find a good way to finish my poem, A sudden voice surprised me.

"What are you doing there?" Taehyung pointed at my notebook and tilted his head to the side.

"I write poems in my free time, seems boring, right?" I raised my head, expecting him to make fun of my old-style hobby. Surprisingly he didn't.

"I see...Is it like, hard?" I could tell that even though he didn't know anything about it, he was curious.

"It depends, sometimes the words come out easily, but there are times when I have no idea what to write as well." I smiled at him, appreciating his tolerance.

He just nodded back and it was quiet again, until I built up the courage to say something.

"Do you want to read some of them?" I offered him my notebook, and he willingly took it. As he was flipping through the pages, I felt my hands tremble slightly.

"What if he thinks they're corny? He'll probably laugh about it with the others..."

Thoughts like that kept crossing my mind, until Taehyung's voice kicked me back to reality.

"Woah, they're really...good. You're Pretty talented" His face was in awe when he gave the notebook back to me. I was taken aback as well.

"Really? I thought you might not like them.." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. That boxy smile of his was really...adorable. I could tell that we could become great friends.

(I had to add it in- )

"I really mean it, The poems make you start thinking about certain things. Not many people are able to pull that off"

We kept on chit chatting with Jungkook and Jimin about different stuff, them being mostly related to school, and I could tell that we all had become closer.

I didn't even notice that detention had already ended, that's how much in depth we were in our conversations. Once the Teacher announced that we could go, I grabbed my bag and got up.