→→ Chapter 13: Ready to Go

Jinah's POV

My mom said that we're going to the Philippines...

Ye...hey....

It's more fun in the Philippines!!!

I don't know that how long we were there...

Suddenly my mom came out...

"How many clothes that can I take?" I said to my mom.

"Many.... Many clothes 'cause we're going to the Philippines in 1 week." mom said.

1 week

I noodled. So I take my suitcase and I placed my clothes.

.

.

1 hour ago

"Jinah! Are you Ready?" Ken said.

I shocked that he's here...

"Ye-ye-ye-yes! Definitely yes!"I stutter.

" Don't worry We're here...." Ken said to me and he walk away

He is the first person that been in the bedroom...

"Jinah!!!! Let's Go!!!" Ken shout out.

"Okay~"

.

.

We rode the bus and we're going the Incheon International Airport to Philippiness...

.

.

3 hours ago.

We're here at Incheon International Airport

.

Mom bought presents for his nephew in the Philippines.

We're waiting in 2 hours.

.

.

"Incheon Airport to the Philippines, get ready." the speaker said.

We are ready to board....

This is the first time to ride the airport. I think that I'm vomiting or headache if you're first time to ride in the airport.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

At this time, we request that all mobile phones, pagers, radios and remote controlled toys be turned off for the full duration of the flight, as these items might interfere with the navigational and communication equipment on this aircraft. We request that all other electronic devices be turned off until we fly above 10,000 feet. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you." The stewardess said that she announced.

"Do you know someone in Filipino?" I said to my mother.

"yes... my sister... and my nephew. Her Name is Jin. She old as such as you..." my mom said.

" Really? I want to know her..." I said and I hug her...

.

.

.

3 hours and 30 minutes ago.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. Thank you." The stewardess said.

"Are we here in the Philippines?" N said.

"It's so beautiful!" Hongbin said.

"I want to settle in the Philippines!" Ken said with his wide smile.

"Yes! Boys We're here in the Philippines." My mom said.

VIXX have a something in their face that they smile wider than a clown or they amazed. I think first time they go to the Philippines.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Local time is 11:14 a.m. and the temperature is 30°

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

We remind you to please wait until you are inside the terminal to use anyelectronic devices.

On behalf of Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day" The stewardess said that thanks to us.

We're going down to the airplane's stairs.

I see the the skies in the above, the sun, the buildings and more everything in Philippines. This is unbelievable!!!

We're going inside the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. I see that many people are have a smile in their face while the other have stress. I think it's have more problem in this airport.

I felt happy that I see everything in Philippines that I made me some emotion in my life. Everything in my life got have some full of happiness. I don't know what to do if I have something that I'm crazy!!!

"Welcome to the Philippines!!!" the girl shout out to us with her beautiful smile.

.

.

I think that she is mom's nephew...

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello everyone!!! I'm sorry that I didn't update my story 'cause of have another family vacation... and tomorrow is Ken's birthday!!! I'll make an edited photo for Jaehwan's birthday....

Please.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-JinAhUnnie