→→ Chapter 3 : She lost her Memory

Author's POV

Her family are going to Canada but she going to the hospital.

She open the door and she can see Jinah's favorite maid and Jinah's critical condition.

"Please be careful of my daughter and we're going to the Canada to live without her." she said.

"what? you're going to Canada without her? You wasted your time that you making a child for just let go? What kind of mother? What kind of family? Jinah is jst kind and industrious? Are you angry with her?" the maid said.

"Sorry.... I'm sorry.....do you want money? here your salaries... too many... and here money for you and Jinah...."mother said.

She takes a money to her and Jinah.

"I have already paid spent on hospital... I'm sorry and I have to go...."she said and she go out...

She cried when they're in airport.

Leo and Hyuk have own life.

----------------------

1 month ago

Jinah's maid washing dishes.

But Prior to 2 months... Jinah is wake already! the maid run quickly.... but...

" Where am I? Why do I wear it? Who you? Who am I?" Jinah said.

The maid crying that Jinah have amnesia....

" You're here at the hospital... You're Jung Jinah.... I'm your mother......"the maid said and cry.

Jinah smile at her and she hug her carefully..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello!!! I'm tired... I have backache because of that!!! Jinah have amnesia.... i'm too sad...

but please support my story...

Please.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-JinahUnnie