Chapter twelve. ((edited))

Now that they were engaged, they spent most of their time cuddling with each other in the bedroom.

And Irene thought of actually doing it now that they're engaged. But she wanted to do it somewhere special, so that it would memorable to have their first together. That was if it's Seulgi's first with Irene.

Irene was scared to ask because she might think that Seulgi will think of her as a pervert. But she was giving hints to Seulgi that it was going to be first.

Like at random moments, she would blurt out,

"You know, I want to spend my first with you."

Or sometimes,

"Ah, I'm getting old and dry. Care to help me out?" But Seulgi would just chuckle.

Or sometimes,

"I never tried it with a man, but how would it feel with a woman? What do you think?" Seulgi would just look at her and shake her head.

She was troubled because she was giving hints yet she still doesn't get the answer she wanted.

What Irene wants, Irene gets. She muttered to herself as she combed her hair in the bathroom and only a towel covered her body.

She thought that being desperate was the key to actually have it with Seulgi. Irene was geting frustrated day by day and Seulgi just shrugs it off.

~~

They were on the couch, watching 'Blue is the warmest color' because Seulgi recommended it. But when it got to the explicit scene, Irene paused it.

"Kang Seulgi!" Irene's brows furrowed and she looked at Seulgi. Seulgi just raised her hands like she got caught.

"What?"

Irene didn't say anything but just dragged her upstairs. Irene closed the door behind her.

"You can't just watch porn in the living room."

"It wasn't! It's just a scene."

"A scene, uh-huh. Okay. I believe you." Irene sarcastically retorted to her. Seulgi knew it didn't have just one sex scene, there were a lot but she wanted to tease Irene about it.

As for Irene, she was getting aroused that's why she didn't want to keep watching it.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Then Seulgi hugged her.

"A hug won't do." Again, Irene gave her a hint but instead of getting laid, she just got a kiss, a passionate one but it didn't get to the sex part, they just kissed.

~~

Seulgi was in her room, brushing her hair, looking at her reflection in the vanity. She stopped every couple of seconds because of deep thoughts.

She was thinking of doing it with Irene but she did want to wait for marriage first to fully enjoy the wedding night.

Seulgi heard a soft knock and she looked at the door to see a peeking Irene. Irene smiled at her then she came in.

She went over to Seulgi's shoulders and massaged them. Seulgi felt at ease. Even with little things like this, it made her fall harder and deeper for the brunette. Not only she discovered how soft Irene is, but she was warm and kind-hearted as well. She was only hiding it by putting a tough act. But when she's with Seulgi, she's a soft as jelly.

"Can I have a date with my future wife, tonight?" Irene leaned her head to Seulgi's shoulders, looking at Seulgi through her reflection. Seulgi nodded and Irene took the brush from her and continued brushing for her.

"That's it then. I just can't wait to do this with you every day. I get to brush your hair, and see you smile." Seulgi wanted to melt at Irene's remark. It was nice, everything was fine. They haven't fought in a while and it was what Seulgi wished for.

The entire day was them being too sweet with each other. Irene's parents were back from Thailand and they gave them space to flirt all they want.

Irene just backhugs Seulgi from behind or she jumps from behind to hug her and hang her arms on her shoulders. Or sometimes, when Irene gets a chance, she pecks Seulgi's cheeks. Leaving her blushing and flustered.

The night came so fast and it was time for their 'date'. Irene wore a cute and sexy black dress. Seulgi wore a cute red one.

When they were done preparing for their date, they went to the car, the butler opened the door for them.

During the car ride, Irene kept stealing kisses from Seulgi. It was only on the cheek though. Seulgi blushed and Irene cuddled her because of her cuteness. Seulgi's cute, but her duality of being hot stood out more.

Irene reserved a table for them at a fancy restaurant that outlook the view of the city of Seoul. It was like the second city of New York. There was a view of the busy and jam packed streets. Seulgi was amazed.

The violin started playing and the waiter placed the champagne on a bucket full of ice.

"Seul, what do you want to order?" Irene asked as Seulgi scanned her eyes on the menu.

"Beef sirloin." Seulgi answered and Irene told her order to the waiter as well. They waited for a couple of minutes and during those couple of minutes. Irene was mesmerized by looking at her beautiful fiancée who's looking at the view.

She liked Seulgi for being appreciative at little things which was a major turn on for someone. Everything Irene gave, no matter how simple it was, Seulgi treasured them.