Chapter nine. ((edited))

Seulgi felt at ease because her room was bigger this time.

She just waited for Irene to be asleep in the next bedroom, and tiptoed to the storage room.

Things there were untouched and she found the bear, on top of the table, sewn together. She smiled. At least Irene knew how to sew it back together after ripping it. She must've felt guilty she decided to sew it together.

Seulgi grab a hold of it and teared up. "Thank you." She muttered.

Irene went to check for Seulgi but she found out Seulgi wasn't there. She had a mini heart attack so she scanned the mansion only to have found the door of the storage room, slightly opened. She peeked through to see a crying Seulgi. Her heart sank when she saw that. She felt soft and touched seeing Seulgi like that. Should she hug her?

She was supposed to surprise Seulgi and give her a back hug but the door made a noise which made Seulgi turn around. She quickly wiped her tears and hid the toy behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked. But then she mentally slapped herself for asking that. Of course she had freedom to go in there, it was her house after all.

"No, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Seulgi looked down and tears fell on the ground, Irene saw it and immediately hugged her.

"Why are you crying? Stop that. It hurts me." Ever since she first saw Seulgi crying over the toy, she realized she didn't want to see her crying and wanted to protect her because Seulgi was too nice for this cruel world, she was too nice for her to be her wife.

"I-I just miss my friend..." She pulled apart from the hug and held the little bear tighter. "She gave me this and she passed away."

Irene wanted to throw herself from the highest building. She just knew the reason why Seulgi cried so much for that toy and she's ruined it. After knowing the whole truth, it made her even guiltier.

"Ssh. Don't worry. I'm here." She hugged Seulgi back who sobbed even more. She then rubbed her back. "You sleep in my room tonight. No buts." She held Seulgi's hand and went to her room. She made Seulgi sit down on the bed whilst getting a cup of milk for her.

But before Irene totally left, she turned to Seulgi who stopped crying. "Fat-free or low fat milk?"

"Low-fat would do." Seulgi spoke in a quavering voice. It's usually to sound like that after crying too much.

Irene grabbed a glass and poured in a milk. She decided to bring in some cookies as well.

When she got up, she found her sitting but her head and body rested on the bed.

"She must've fallen asleep." She muttered to herself. She placed the glass of milk and plate of cookies on her nightstand and wanted to carry Seulgi so she can position her well comfortably on the bed. But Seulgi felt Irene's hands on her neck and on the back of her knees. Irene was ready to carry her in bridal style to make her fall asleep better. And she felt that Irene couldn't carry her, she chuckled.

"I'll get up. I'll do it myself, wife." Irene was shocked to see Seulgi stood up. She was slightly embarrassed for not being able to carry her and found out she was half awake.

"I-I'm sorry, I just didn't have strength tonight." She reasoned out but truthfully she couldn't just carry her weight. Seulgi smiled but deep inside she knew Irene couldn't carry her.

"No, it's okay. I'll be doing that to you. Tops do that." She said mumbling the last sentence.

Irene wasn't sure what she heard. "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing." And both of them shrugged it off. Seulgi was wearing her pyjamas and long sleeved top along with it. Irene was wearing a silk dress and nothing underneath but just an underwear.

Seulgi turned to the opposite side and Irene turned to Seulgi's back. Her hand wrapped around Seulgi's waist, having to have touched her abs.

"Woah. Your abs are heavily toned." She was amazed and found it sexy, she blushed again. But glad it was dark enough for Seulgi to see.

"Yeah, I frequently exercise to keep it toned." Irene felt it rock hard and wanted to even see it.

What am I even thinking? Irene thought. She had just found out about her feelings for the girl and yet she's already fantasizing about her and her abs. First, Seulgi's tender hands, now her abs. What was next?

She only bit her lip and buried her face on Seulgi's back. She smelled like vanilla. She kept on sniffing her back until Seulgi turned to her and she was slightly taken aback. She moved forward to only have touched Seulgi's lips.

"Want that?"