Chapter eight. ((edited))

Irene kept following behind Seulgi's back. She went to the kitchen, her bedroom, outside and Irene was following her.

"Please. I'll do anything, everything. I won't touch any of your things, and will do what you say." Seulgi stepped inside the powder room and Irene did, too.

Seulgi laughed. "I'm going to pee, are you going to follow me in here, too? It's not like I'm disappearing."

Irene crossed her arms. "You're not disappearing, but I'm following you to convince you." Seulgi was about to pull down her shorts because she wanted to pee so bad.

"Get out." She said to Irene who smirked.

"I'm going to be your wife, not your servant." But then she remembered that she promised Seulgi to do anything she says and left. But she went on the door and listened to her pee.

"You know, Irene. I may be your future wife, but we ain't doing any of the normal couples do. We're going to be married through documents only. That's it." She heard Seulgi said inside.

She actually developed feelings for Seulgi when Seulgi was gone. Because she realized how Seulgi was still being nice to her despite pulling out all the pranks towards her. But that was just like a teenage 'crush' feeling.

I'll win her heart this time.

~~

Irene begged to Mama Kang and Papa Kang, Mama Kang cried and wanted to hit her for mistreating her daughter. No mother would want that, but she got a grip of herself and calmed down.

She was crying and Irene offered a hug but Mama Kang didn't want to, instead she hugged Seulgi.

Papa Kang had his brows furrowed and Irene couldn't look at him in the eye. But she still bowed.

"I swear, it was all a prank, but I got too careless and thoughtless. I will not do it again." Irene didn't get up from bowing. Her body was still bent down, and her knees were visibly shaking but she had to hold it.

Seulgi tapped her on her shoulder. "Get up, it's painful for you."

"Thanks."

"So mom, dad, she promised to not do it again, should I give it a go?" Mama Kang and Papa Kang exchanged glances with one another before looking back at Seulgi then to Irene.

"Is my daughter going to be fine?"

"I swear on my grave, Mr. Kang."

"And if she isn't, I will hunt you down and I'll kill you." Irene was shook after hearing that but then Papa Kang laughed. "Kidding, I'll just have you arrested for domestic abuse. Got that?" Irene nodded and Seulgi excused herself to grab her things. Irene followed her.

"Wow, your room is so nice and yet you slept in a storage room that's like eight times smaller than your room." She said in awe. Seulgi's room was minimalistic and was in pastel colors with a hint of gold. It was refreshing for the eyes to look at.

"And whose fault was that again?" Seulgi eyed her and saw Irene smiled. "Mines. Sorry."

~~

For the second time around, Mama Kang and Papa Kang waved her goodbye. Tears were visible in Mama Kang's eyes but she knew time like that would come.

-skip to when they have arrived at the mansion-

Then Seulgi entered the mansion with all the maidservants cheering for her entrance. Then they gathered for a hug. "Aw, I miss you guys." Irene adored that little moment.

During her entire stay with them, she only treated them as servants and nothing more but she wanted to change that when she saw how Seulgi teared when the servants handed her letters.

"I will read all of this later, okay?" She said as she waved the bundle of letters on her hand.

"We're glad you're back, Miss."

"Yes, we're very happy to be able to serve you again."

Irene was hurt. She was never been able to hear that kind of remark from them because she always treated them badly. She was jealous by how everyone was whipped for her wife and not her. Guess, she knew by now that Seulgi's not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside.

"Let me guide you to your room, and Hoyeon?" The maidservant named Hoyeon, stepped forward with her hands in tact. "Yes, Madame?"

"Come with us and bring this to her room." She said referring to Seulgi's luggage. She bowed and grabbed the luggage from Irene's hand.

Irene offered her hand to Seulgi which Seulgi held. Irene was shocked to have held Seulgi's soft hand for the first time. Although she didn't show to Seulgi that she was amazed. Her heart suddenly raced with just thinking about Seulgi's hand. What more can it do?

Irene introduced her to her bedroom. The room was refreshing for the eyes.

"This is your room, for a while. But when we're married, you..." She pointed to Seulgi who looked at her.

"Stay with me." Seulgi blushed with Irene's words.