She goes back into the clinic, and I turn back, collecting myself before I open the car and get in.

-----

Noah's POV 

I woke up slowly and groaned once realizing it was still dark outside. I was about to roll over and go back to sleep when I heard loud music muffled by the floor.

I slowly got up, confused as to where the noise was coming from. I opened the door and walked down the stairs as the noise got louder.

My eyes widened at the scene in front of me.

Miec was in the middle of the sitting room (a/n I have been having my American friend look over these chapters -I have mentioned them before I think but I am too lazy to check and they said to change it to the living room but I might stop changing things because it is taking a lot of energy for me to keep going in and changing things to American slang so I am going to keep doing it but this chapter I just can not be bothered) with 2 red-haired women and one black haired man sitting around him laughing with bite marks and blood on their necks.

"MIEC! What the hell are you doing!?" I yell at him. He looks up at me and takes another swig of whiskey. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He bit into the man's neck and the man moaned, obviously compelled.

I stormed into the kitchen opening one of the cabinets that Miec and I had put vervain in just in case something bad had ever happened. 

It is fair to say this is qualified.

I stomped back into the sitting room and threw the ground herbs toward Miec. It landed on him and a hissing sound went through the room, he jerked back and the half-naked man whimpered.

"Bloody hell, Noah!" I turned to the women and man still glaring at him. He rolled his eyes and compelled the girls to forget what happened and leave.

I growled at him, a good imitation of Derek.

I grabbed his arm, as he was wearing no shirt, and yanked him upstairs toward his room. I opened the door and threw him on the bed, "We will talk in the morning." He winced not used to my anger but fully adapting to it quickly, "And DON'T mess this up again."

I slammed the door when I closed it, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

-----

Mieczyslaw POV

When I had woken up with the piercing headache and metallic taste in my mouth I had groaned remembering the night before.

When I had gotten downstairs Noah gave me a stern talk about boundaries and "controlling my freaking vampire urges". Eventually, our "conversation" led to the note from Mikael.

Noah and I had been talking for a while deciding what to do about Mikael and his "meeting". Noah was convinced that he thought he could persuade me into not going and I was trying to convince him that I could not be persuaded.

Neither was working, to say the least.

"I am going, Noah, there is nothing you can do to stop me," I said defiantly, veins briefly making an appearance around my eye. He did not cower, only took a confident step towards me.

"Then I am coming with you." 

----- (a/n this⬆️was so short😂)

"You should not have come," I said nervously. We had been walking in the woods for a couple of minutes looking for the Nemeton.

The Sheriff huffed out a laugh, "I would have come anyway, kid." I sent him a sharp glare which he just smirked at. He knew I hated that nickname but he would always insist on calling me that, especially when we were around other people, so then I would not be able to protest to being a "kid".

I grumbled under my breath something that might have sounded a bit like, "Bloody bloke." or maybe, "Ignorant twat." Who knows really.

We hear a sound behind us and Noah immediately raises his gun that was originally by his side, and I slowly turn around, portraying calm despite the pounding of my heart, "Mikael." I say and Noah freezes up looking between me and my father.

"Glad you could make it." He says poise oozing from his stature. He smirked at my scowl. He held out his arm in a graceful motioning manner. Noah and I stared at him as we passed him trying to keep the peace to avoid anyone getting hurt.

When we got to the Nemeton I gasped quietly.

He was tied to a tree, clearly weakened by vervain. He blearily looked up at me and I felt a tug on my heart.

"Kol."

I'm so sorry I basically ended the chapter the way I ended my first chapter lol. Anyways I'm not going to get to post for like a week and a half because of winter break but who knows, if I do post it's going to be a very short chapter. 

Also, sorry for my last chapter, that one sucked

Bye.

Word Count: 1449

Word Count: 1449