8)Song and Dance

We got back home around nine, we would have got home a lot earlier if Keegan hadn't stopped for a Mcflurry. He wouldn't leave till I got one but since I had a weird obsession with ice cream it didn't take a lot of persuading.

We got onto the drive and Keegan turned the engine off. Instead of letting me out though he locked the door. I turned to him and gave him a 'what the hell?' look.

"Can you do me a favour please Carrie?" I nodded just wanting to get inside so I could get into my bad and end this long day. It started off with my mother leaving and ended with me going on a fake date wit my best friends big brother. Make that a weird day. "Can you not tell Harry how bad that date was. I don't want him to know that I didn't sweep you off your feet and your not now in love with me." Keegan gave me a signature smirk.

"I can't actually tell if your being serious or not." I could feel my eyebrows burrowing but I didn't stop them.

"I am a little. I obviously didn't expect you to fall for me straight away, you know I don't roll like that anyway. I'm aware it'll take some time." We both laughed a little. "Just don't tell him that I could have possibly broke them up. I don't want him to know I'm completely heartless. Just partly." I laughed again.

"Deal, as long as you let me out of this car." Keegan smirked again and unlocked my door. I quickly opened it and ran outside. Luckily for me the front door was open so I walked straight in, Har and both his parents were on the couch watching some reality show.

"We're back." Keegan said smiling at his parents and ignoring Har completely.

I sat down next to Har, well I wasn't really sitting next to him my legs were over his and my head was on his chest. I peeked up at him and smiled, he returned it with a toothy grin. He leant down when no one was watching and kissed my forehead. When people say its the cutest thing ever when someone kisses your forehead they weren't lying at all. He moved his lips to my ear and began to whisper.

"How bad was it on a scale of one to ten?" I smiled then tilted my head a little so I could reply.

"Three, but on an entertainment factor nine." He frowned a little but before I could explain Bella interrupted.

"Why don't we all have an early night. We've had a long day and you kids look like your going to fall asleep." Keegan groaned but got up anyway. Knowing him he wouldn't go to bed anyway. Neither would Har and I.

I stood up so Har could get up too. I took a hold of his hand and we walked up the stairs together. In truth I wasn't tired at all, the day had been emotionally draining but I didn't feel like the day was over yet.

When we reached his, no our room I walked straight over to the bed and collapsed. Har chuckled then followed my lead. When he collapsed the whole bed bounced and for a mili second I was in mid air. I screeched a bit which made him laugh again.

Har out his hand on my bare thigh, it was only bare because my dress had come up a tad. It wasn't a sexual hold, it was just a friendly one. But for some reason I got a feeling in my stomach. I turned my head on the bed and realised he was already looking at me. I felt the blood rushing into my cheeks but I didn't look away. Sometimes I may seem it but I'm not stupid, I knew if I was going to win this bet I couldn't slip out of things so easily.

Har's green eyes were boring into mine and I physically couldn't tear my gaze away even if I wanted to.

"Are you sure the date was okay?" Knowing I couldn't tell him was hard because I told him everything.

"Yeah it wasn't the best date of my life but I wouldn't say it was so bad I could cry." Har nodded then started rubbing my thigh like he had in the ca this morning. The difference was now my leg was bare and my emotions were everywhere after today. I was pretty sure he had no idea of the effect he had on me.