"It seems that Second Aunt still remembers ... why did you let Xiaokai donate the bone marrow." Lisa suddenly sneered.

"What do you mean?" Aunt  Er asked.

"I didn't tell Xiaoyuan how the bone marrow came from, because I really don't want him to know about it, but I just don't want to hear anything you just said in the ward." Lisa said.

"What am I saying wrong?" Aunt  Er couldn't believe it. Lisa, a junior, dared to blame himself in person. "If Xiaoyuan doesn't donate bone marrow from our family Xiaokai, whether he can live now is a question, I said yes Was it wrong to save his life? "

"So our family can't report this kindness." Lisa smiled angrily.

"of course."

"Then who am I marrying? I will live in your house in the future, and Xiaoyuan and I will repay your family as cattle and horses." Lisa said.

"You ..." Aunt  Er blocked her chest and couldn't get out.

"Second aunt, anyway, you saved Xiaoyuan's life, I am grateful. I promised to marry Jungkook, and naturally keep my promise. But I don't want this last sentiment between our two ... Such a little bit of depletion. "Lisa looked at Aunt  Er and said as if admonished." After all, you also know that Xiaoyuan's surgery has been completed, but Jeon's can withdraw his capital at any time. "

"What do you mean?" Aunt  Er said angrily.

"The elevator is coming, goodbye second aunt." Lisa smiled and waved her hand. She didn't wait for the second aunt to enter the elevator and turned around and walked back.

Aunt  Er's angry facial features were distorted, but Lisa had no solution at all. As the girl said, Manoban's future really controlled her.

When Lisa returned to the ward, Xiaoyuan was still in a daze while holding the peeled orange.

"Why don't you eat?" Lisa asked softly.

"Sister," Xiaoyuan raised her head sadly. "I wasn't stingy and don't give my cousin. I already wanted to agree."

"Sister knows that Xiaokai won't mind." Lisa said to his brother sitting beside the bed. "Xiaoyuan, you remember, Xiaokai saved you, we have to remember him well, but there is no need to let him do everything. We just have to remember that we can help when he really needs help."

Xiaoyuan nodded thoughtfully.

The weather on Wednesday was very good, the sun was shining brightly, and there was no cloud in the sky. It didn't become somber because of Wu Tong's mood.

Didn't you always say that when the mood is bad, it feels like it 's going to rain, why today the temperature is still so high, and the cold air in the hall of the Civil Affairs Bureau cannot calm Lisa 's inner heat.

When wearing a camouflage trousers and a black compassionate Jungkook walked into the hall, he saw Lisa almost at a glance. In addition to being the only one sitting in the whole hall, she might also be the most beautiful in the whole hall.

Casual long hair, white chiffon shirt, tight cropped jeans wrapped nicely around her legs, silver sandals on bare ankles.

Lisa felt a tall figure standing in front of herself and raised her head to see Jungkook casually asking, "You are here."

"You are not happy." Jungkook was keenly aware of Lisa's emotions.

Naturally, it is unhappy, which woman would be happy because she married a man who was almost completely strange, but Lisa could not admit, barely smiled and shook her head and said: "No."