Chapter 9

Castle pov...
I get to spend the day with my favourite girls. We will spend the whole day just lounging around watching movies at home.

We just finished finished watching Pitch Perfect, we were all singing and dancing along it was so much fun.

After lunch we get ready to watch another movie when Alexis asks "mum when are you going to move in". I was surprised and by the look on Kate's face so was she I was planning on asking her to move in soon, I just didn't expect Alexis to ask her. Kate looks at me then Alexis and says "I don't know sweetie, maybe soon".

I suggest that Kate and I go for a walk to the park. When we are sitting on the swings when she asked "did you know Alexis was going to ask that". I say "no, I was planning on asking you to move in though I just didn't know when to ask you everything has been so fast lately. She says "I would love to move in, I just don't want to be intruding". I smile and say "Kate you would never be intruding I would love to have you move in, I was hoping you would soon anyway. Kate responds with "I would love to move in with you, it is perfect timing as well as the lease runs out in two weeks on my apartment". I tell her "that is great and we can start moving her in as soon as you want".

We head back to my loft, Alexis immediately starts to apologise saying "she sorry but just really wants Kate to move in". I start to say something when Kate says "it's fine it was just a surprise and I will be moving in over the next week or so. Alexis is so happy and hugs us both when my mother walks in and asks "what's going on?", I say that "Kate is moving in" and my mothers comes over to hug us and says "that's great".

We go back to watching another movie and enjoy the rest of the relaxing.