Christmas At Manor

Start from the beginning

She calls me 'Ciss' coz my middle name is 'Narcissa' and aunt Bella calls my mom 'Cissy' so she gave me a nickname.

(I don't know about you guys but I love bellatrix. She is crazy and done some bad shits but I like her character)

"How things are going between you and potter?" Father asked in his cold voice

No Merry Christmas? Okay

"I- we are friends" I took a bite from my egg. "Impressive" father looked at Draco

He looked at Draco because in the first year father told him to be friends with harry but he failed

"What is this ridiculous thing you're wearing?" aunt Bella pointed. I looked at my neck and saw the necklace that Luna gave me.

"It's a gift from my friend" I said while holding my necklace

"Which friend?" She raised her eyebrow. But before I could answer her an owl drop a letters and then the owl sit on my shoulder.

"hungry?" I asked the owl who nodded. I gave her my bread.

"It's from Hogwarts," mother said. she handed the letter to me.

I was so confused. I open the letter and read it out loud.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Dear, Y/n and Draco Malfoy,

Both of you got the highest rank in your year & you both are very talented students. I've talked with Professor Snape and we have came to a decision;

Congratulations Miss and Mr Malfoy, you are Slytherin house new prefects.

You have to repost to the headmaster office when you get back to Hogwarts.

I hope you do your duty well and we didn't made a wrong choice.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I looked at Draco who took the letter from my hand and started reading.

Wait. Perfects. That's awesome.

(Can we pretend that they become perfect after the Christmas break)

"I am so proud. For both of you," mother smiled. I looked at father I wanted him to say something but he had the same face.

"That's my little champion" aunt Bella laughed. It was a bit wild tho but I didn't mind. "Thanks Aunt Bella"

"Well done" I turn my head to the voice. It was my father who said it. "Thank you, Father" me and Draco both said at the same time.

***

I was getting ready for the ball. I put a little makeup and did my hair. This was the huge ball because of the Dark Lord every death eaters and their family's were invited.

I took out the beautiful white dress my mother brought for me and put in on