Ch.23: End of Fourth Shinobi World War

So as you guys know that I won't be talking about the war between Madara and the other shinobi :) Because it can be a little too much and it IS hard to write battles especially for me lol. ^^ AND the ending of the war WILL be different from what it is in the manga.

Did you see the image?

LOL, I died laughing again! XD Ah... gotta love Sakura jokes.

Pain.

Pain is something that is inevitable but everyone must overcome it. Whether it is physical pain or mental pain.

And that is exactly what Naomi could feel at the moment. Just so much pain that it might have even become pleasurable. She really did just want to go back to sleep and not worry about everything anymore. She wondered if she could even get a single day of a proper sleep without having to worry about a huge ass war or the enemies taking over the world.

"Look! She's waking up!" Naomi heard a voice exclaim loudly. Groaning from all of the destructive noise her ears could pick up, she groggily opened her eyes. At first her vision was hazy, but blinking a few times the images became more clear.

She opened her mouth to speak but was immediately cut off. "Don't speak," Ino gently chastised, "You're still healing and speaking will just have more pressure on your lungs."

Naomi looked towards Sakura with a look in her eyes as if asking what was going on. Sakura figuring out what Naomi was asking replied, "The Hokage and the other men are at war, while the three of us are healing you." She smiled, "Don't worry, they'll be okay. I mean think about it: it's 4 Hokage, including a Sannin, two Uchiha's, Kakashi-sensei, and Naruto. Madara has no chance."

Naomi inwardly frowned. That didn't stop him from defeating the other Kage's of the nations.

"It'll be okay, Naomi-chan," Hinata grinned down at her, "You just worry about getting better."

Naomi nodded and sighed as she could feel her chest slowly patching up from the Medical Ninjutsu. Just lying down like this looking up at the dark skies of the early morning made her feel completely useless. She hated how she always got injured, but she knew those were the perks of being a ninja and she wholeheartedly embraced it.

"How are they doing?" Ino quietly questioned looking up towards the cliff where all that could be seen was a bunch of fire and explosions.

"I don't know," Hinata replied frowning, "I can't see much from here."

Naomi moaned lightly as she tried to sit up, "Ah! Careful!" Ino placed a hand on her back to help her sit up properly. Naomi nodded in thanks and took a deep breath before letting her eyes roam her surroundings.

She gasped out loud, looking wide eyes at the destruction that was caused by the intense battle. "A-Are we still in the same place?" she whispered looking around at the scorched earth, burnt trees and grass, and the various injured shinobi that were huddled together all around staying clear from the main battle that was currently occurring.

Naomi squinted up towards the cliff to see the familiar faces all fighting together as one. She could see that Sasuke and Naruto were quite injured, including Kakashi and Jiraiya. Itachi had some wounds, but his weren't too bad; the Kage's on the other hand didn't get injured due to them being reanimated.

"Stop this nonsense at once Madara!" Hashirama exclaimed, "You are doing nothing but causing pain to yourself! You will not be resurrected completely so what is the point of this continuous battle! Would Izuna would have wanted you to do this?!"