Ch.18: Fourth Shinobi World War II

Location: Battleground

Naomi openly gaped at the two men who were smirking at her with amusement. "Nope!" she denied, "Nope. No way. Uh huh. I think karma is catching up to me now if I'm seeing you two." She shook her head and shut her eyes with her hands.

Sasori rolled eyes at the girl standing in front of him; he walked forward and gently pulled her hands away from her eyes. Her piercing eyes looked back at his auburn eyes that were surrounded by the color of black. "I'm real."

"Still the same idiot, aren't you Omi, hmmm?" Deidara chuckled as his blue eyes that were surrounded by black gazed at her fondly.

"Y-You two..." she openly gasped before squealing loudly. Naomi loudly laughed as she tackled Deidara into a hug, making him grin and hug her back with the same warm embrace. "Missed you two, Omi."

"I-I can't believe you are here!" she yelled as her tears started welling up. Deidara's eyes widened with panic, "Oh no! No no! Don't cry! Shit, hmmm. I'm not good with girls crying!"

"You're such a brat," Sasori rolled his eyes and pulled Naomi into an embrace, quietly shushing her. She looked up at him and wiped her tears, "S-Sasori-nii? Is that really you?"

Sasori gently smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "Yes."

Naomi felt like her heart was beating a hundred miles a minute as she stared at the young man in front of her. She couldn't believe that he was actually there. And none the less, in a real human body. Even though it was a Reanimation, she could feel the natural warmth coming from him.

"Y-You got beaten by that stupid bitch!" Naomi sobbed, "She killed you! H-How can you give up like that, huh?! D-Did you ever think how I would feel?"

Sasori hugged Naomi and rested his chin on top of her head, since he was taller. "Gomen ne, princess. I knew it was time for me to go. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to say goodbye."

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!" she cried and smacked his chest over and over. Sasori let her do it without complaining as he held her. He stroked her hair gently until she finished.

"Wow... I get a simple hug, and Sasori-danna gets full on tears, hmm...." Deidara pouted making Naomi giggle.

"He died first okay? He gets more tears." Naomi stuck her tongue out at the blonde.

"And what's up with you? What one second..." Deidara came closer and moved my hair out of the way from my neck's view, "Is that a hickey? Holy shit!" he gaped at her.

Naomi blushed lightly and smacked his hand away, "S-Stop it—"

She was cut off by Deidara's scream, "Is that a ring?!" He grabbed her left hand, "Don't tell me you're married, hmm!"

"I'm not married you dumbass, it's just an engagement/promise ring."

Sasori narrowed his eyes at her before stepping closer and placing his hand on her lower stomach. His hand glowed bright green from medical chakra as he scanned her body.

"What are you doing?" Naomi squirmed uncomfortably.

"You lost it, didn't you?" Sasori stared at her with wide eyes, "You're not a virgin anymore?"

"Woah that's fucked up! How the hell did you know that I had sex?!" Naomi exclaimed as she covered her stomach with her arms.

Sasori rolled his eyes, "Expert with medicine and poisons, remember?" Deidara began laughing loudly as tears sprung his eyes, "Y-You lost it?! Hahaha! Right after we had that talk about you losing it?! Hahahaha!"