7. The Wave Mission begins

Start from the beginning

"I don't get your gibberish explanations. So kindly speak in simple japanese." Tazuna said quite reluctantly.

"Oh! What I mean is that their body would break into pieces along with the crystals when someone touches the crystal if I wouldn't have taken precautions. Now their body will remain intact even if the crystal breaks." Naruto said with a friendly grin.

"Oh! Now I understand." Tazuna said, nodding.

"Wow! And they told me that you are an idiot who should not be taken seriously." Kakashi said as he smirked under his mask in a proud manner.

"Yeah! That was the coolest and most op things I have witnessed in my entire life!" Tenten said loudly.

"Thank you Tenten chan." Naruto said in a sincere voice.

"Maybe we should spar against each other once we get inducted into your team." Tenten said.

"Yeah! That's a great idea!" Naruto exclaimed.

I think that I should make this as a ship. It only requires a name. What would it be? What would it be? Naruto x Tenten? Nah! Sounds too long. What about Naen? Nope. Sounds short. Naruten. Yeah! That sounds great! I hope that my ship would set sail successfully. Now the only thing I have to do after getting back to Konoha is to start a fanclub of supporters of Naruten. Kakashi thought with a perverted grin.

A few moments later

A flash of kunai could be seen rushing towards the bushes.

"What on the earth are you doing?" Neji asked, but Naruto didn't reply as he walked to the bush, expecting to pull out a white rabbit from it only to find a strangely coloured rabbit.

"What on the earth by the name of Hashirama's wood is this?" Naruto exclaimed before being pushed by Neji.

Looking up, he saw a large blade passing above him, while rotating in the air.

"Ah! So it's none other than the famous Kakashi of the sharingan. Nice to meet you." A man with bandages across his neck said with a smirk.

"And it's a honor to meet the Demon of the Mist, Momochi Zabuza, I presume." Kakashi said as he casually got ready for the battle.

"NARUTO! TENTEN! NEJI! COVER TAZUNA SAN WHILE I ATTACK." Kakashi shouted, before going through a series of handsigns.

A few inches later

Kakashi found himself trapped in the water prision while Zabuza maintained the strength of his techinque while sending the clones to kill the rest of the nins and Tazuna.

"Well, I have got nothing against you brats. But too bad that you have to die today." The clone said as appeared the entourage, while waiting for reply.

"Huh?! Why aren't you replying at all?" Zabuza's clone said as he poked Naruto on his shoulder onky for the blonde to break into multiple metal utensils.

His eyes widened when he felt a thousand of weapons of rushing towards him.

Quickly attempting to jump away from the blow, he felt a surge of crystal chakra going through his back, only for him to use the substitution jutsu.

He found himself in front of Neji, who smirked and started pounding his 8 triagrams 64 palms.

"8 palms.... 16 palms....32 palms.....and that's 64 palms. I have blocked all the chakra flow and here you go." Neji said as the clones dispersed.

"Heh! You brats are quite troublesome and talented." Zabuza complimented. "But enough of that. Because, I am going to kill the copy ninja."

He raised his kubikiribocho and brought the sword down only to crash into orange crystals which came out from the ground to protect Kakashi.

At the same time, Zabuza felt a hard punch rattling his face and he fell down on the ground, causing him to lose control on water prison technique and Kakashi fell down.

The Hatake looked up with his eyes filled with anger and hatred directed towards Zabuza.

"YOU DARED TO HURT MY PRECIOUS GENINS? NOW I, KAKASHI HATAKE CANNOT SPARE YOU." Kakashi shouted as he went through a series of handsigns after revealing his mangakeyou sharingan.

A few minutes later

Zabuza found himself on tge ground in front of Kakashi who raised his kunai in attempt to kill him only for the man to suddenly fall down on the ground.

The white haired jounin inspected the large man's body and found a senbon sticking on his body.

"Ah! So you have managed to defeat him. We were looking for him for a long time." He heard a voice behind him.

Turning around, he saw a masked boy wearing a dark green kimono.

Haku. Obito's prediction is coming true. Naruto thought as he looked Kakashi and Haku discussing with each other. He decided to stay silent in an attempt not to change the timeline to unpredictable situations. Unbeknownst to him, an unpredictable and huge change has already happened back in Ame.

Kakashi:And that brings an end to ch 7 of Naruto of the crystal styled kekkei genkai.

Obito: There's not much to say so keep reading and peace out