"Jungkook was born as a special force, and his willpower was very firm. I could hardly open his heart. The treatment was very difficult." Dr. Li recalled. "It took him more than half a year to talk to me about something. I think something must have touched him at that time. "

Lisa listened quietly without interrupting Dr. Li's narration.

"That's it ... after almost two years of treatment, he returned to what he is today. Then I found out that I couldn't treat him anymore."

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"Because from the psychological point of view, he has recovered." Dr. Li Feng said again and again, "But this does not mean that he is completely normal, but the remaining problems, I have no power."

"What question?" Lisa asked.

"Patients with PTSD will still have a lot of sequelae even after treatment, such as dislike to communicate with others, impulsivity, irritability, and strong desire to control ... These Jungkook have."

"Do you mean that he will have a bad temper?" Lisa understood the words that Dr. Li said.

"This is the most obvious. What is more difficult to control is that Jungkook came from a special force. It has a high military value and a slight tendency to violence." Dr. Li said.

With a tendency to violence, Lisa's face was a little difficult to look at.

"However, you can rest assured that Jungkook has not experienced any violence, which proves that he can still control himself." Dr. Li said.

"For now, that is not to rule out this possibility." Lisa asked.

"Yes." Dr. Li nodded and continued, "That's why I have always recommended Jungkook to return to normal family life. According to the survey, the most relaxed, beautiful, and safest memories of humans are almost at home, I hope Through the warmth of the ordinary family, he slowly calmed the restlessness in his heart. "

"That's why there was this marriage." Lisa nodded suddenly.

After hearing this sentence from Lisa, Doctor Li Yunjing thought about it or said a few more words: "I initially hoped that Jungkook could talk about an ordinary relationship and then get married. However, according to his current situation, it is estimated that Some difficulties, so Mrs. Jeon is anxious. "

"I know you are married, but I can see that Miss Lisa is a very intelligent and kind person. Although Jungkook still has some after-effects, he is very good."

"Especially today, he can take the initiative to let you come to me and call me to tell me to tell you his condition without reservation. From this point we can see that Jungkook himself attaches great importance to this People who he is married to and very sincere. "

"I know, thank you Dr. Li." Lisa nodded with a wry smile.

"So ... would you reconsider this marriage?" Dr. Li asked carefully.

"No." Lisa smiled and shook his head. If the contract could be broken at will, it would not be a marriage, not to mention that the bargaining chip of the marriage was Xiaoyuan's bone marrow.

"Then ... I'm just going to say a few more words." Dr. Li decided that Lisa would marry Jungkookbefore planning to say the following, "I said before that Jungkook's desire to control is strong."

Lisa nodded, saying she was listening.

"The general male's desire to control is manifested in two aspects, possession and sex, and desire."

Lisa blinked, expressing that she was a little bit dumbfounded.

"So far in Jungkook's consciousness, you are just a candidate who might be his wife. He has no desire to control you. But after going out from me, and confirming that you will definitely become his wife, then you Already in his desire to control. "Dr. Li saw that Lisa's face was a little pale, and felt that she might be a little scary, so she smiled and eased.