40

Yongsun's POV: 

i went to the room where Byul was lyin. I wet close to her body. I saw how hurt she was. Why must she always endure the pain alone?We can be in this together. I kissed her on forehead. Her soft lips were bruised. How am i supposed to kiss her now? She just finds new things to annoy me.

I took a chair and sat beside her bed. after some time I felt asleep.

I heard some whimper that woke me up. 

"byul-ah! are you awake?" I asked her.

"I'll call seulgi unnie" Wheein said when I realised that while i was sleeping wheesa came into the room. 

Byul didn't open her eyes but she was whimpering. She must be feeling  the pain. 

Seulgi came soon.

She checked byul's eyes and heartbeat pulse etc. 

"She is fine now, she's awake but i guess she's too tired to open her eyes"

"Oh okay.."

"Did you guys eat soemthing? It's dinner time almost, I suggest you three go and have dinner I some checkups to run on her so I'll be here. I insist" Seulgi told us.

"No I am not hungry, I want to be here when Byul wakes up."I protested

"unnie, I can assure that she won't wake up till ou have dinner. She is not in that condition, moreover I know once she's awake you ain't leaving her side so better to fill your stomach and gain some energy a'ight?" Seulgi convinvced me good.

"Okay, let's go." 

me, hyejin and wheein went to have dinner.

"Did you make reservation for you two?" I asked 

"Yes we did but, seulgi unnie said that she cannot be discharged before one week so we'll take turns in living in that private room" Hyejin said

I opened my mouth to say something but wheein put a rice ball in my mouth to shut me up.

"Unnie we're not taking our opinion on this. So just listen." She said.

well I guess I'll have to agree with them. 

We ate and went back to the hospital.

"Thanks seulgi, You can stay in the hotel hyejin has booked in." Seulg really helps us a lot in these situations. 

"umm..actually I'll stay at Doctor's Assosciation(D.A), I'll meet some doctor friends of mine, I've some work to discuss with them too. but don't worry I'll come tomorrow morning for checkup. Btw we cannot move her to korea for atleast a week, after her wounds heal, we'll transfer her." she explained

"Okay. If anything is needed I'll call you, thanks!" she left after saying goodbye and I told wheein and hyejin to leave too. 

After some time I was going through my phone and saw soe movement.

I went towards her. 

"y-y-o" she was trying to say something. 

"I'm here byulie" i held her hand

she opened her eyes and saw me. she pressed my hand. 

"wa-water" I poured water in  a glass and held her head with one hand to support her head while she was drinking. 

"Are ou fine now?" I asked

She nodded.

"How did you end up here?" She asked