" No chance to escape "  Manav said grinning.

After taking many pictures in different poses told by  photographers while Manav jokes in between finally they allow us to go back in room.

I changed in suit maintaing saree is hectic. I keep the gifts in suitcase. But I don't understand one thing why bade papa behave strangely with Shivaay.  Om and bade papa didn't talk much.

I changed the bandage it's healing and thank god today nobody noticed because of sleeves are upto elbow.

I check my phone only to find missed calls from maa. After talking to her I play  some board games with Ishaan.

It's almost dinner time I came down with Ishaan. 

" Where is Om and bade papa "shivaay asked.

" They were in backyard " badi maa said.

" I will call them " shivaay said and leave.

I serve to everyone. But it's been 10 minutes they didn't come.

" I think they start discussing business " pinky mom said in disbelief.

" Anika go and call them " pinky mom said to me as gauri is feeding food to Ishaan.

I make my  way towards the backyard.

I heard voice of bade papa making me stop in my track. And what I listened cause the ground slip under my feet.

" Shivaay Shivaay  why don't you understand Om.  Why you run behind him like a puppy om. Shivaay is not your real brother for God sake.

" This is what he want I know very well him. Why you don't understand Om. Shivaay is doing all this because he want whole business under him. That's why from the starting he is supporting you. He knows you don't have interest in business so he can take over everything. I must say Shivaay played very well.

He freaking using you all. He is playing games. Whatever I say he always opposed and supported because he want to become good in front of you. This is all his tricks. I never wanted to you to become artists. But you didn't listen me.

I don't want gauri to be  your wife because she also don't have interest .I want someone for you how actually have interest in business as you not gonna change no never. Then Shivaay again supported you because he don't want any  hurdle in his way. So wisely he did that.

You guys never understand his ways. Following him like a lost puppy.  Even now I understand why he agree to marry Anika because she is not going to question him as she is from middle class family. Whatever she is getting is more than enough for her.

Not only you your wife and now Ishaan. For a smallest he run behind Shivaay. More than you he love Shivaay.  He very wrap everything around his  finger didn't he.

Not only in house in office also follow like a lost puppy. That's the reason I shifted to London so I can maintain business myself and asking you to shift as well. Atleast think about Ishaan and his future. Today he is showering love to him but in future when his children will come then what about Ishaan. He is just using him like he is using all of you.