Another Happy Landing, News, Visions

Start from the beginning

R2 beeps 'Uh-oh' looking to Anakin who said "We lost something" Obi Wan said "Not to worry" He looks to us "We are still flying half a ship" I turn back to see we're going down faster R2 and R3 beeping I said "We're picking up speed on entry really fast" We keep heading for Coruscant then bits of the ship comes off Obi Wan said "Eight plus 60".

I press a few buttons "We're in the atmosphere" Anakin turns he said "Grab that" He looks to me "Axel hold that to keep us level" I nod said "Yes, sir" I grab the shaft to help the leveling while we pass the clouds turning to press a few buttons Obi Wan said "Steady" I stare forward R2 and R3 beeping Anakin said "Easy, R2, R3".

I look at the radar to see ships I said "Ships approaching" Obi Wan said "5000, fire ships on the left and the right" Fire pilot said "We'll take you in" Obi Wan said "Copy that" I stare forward "Landing strip, straight ahead" Anakin said "We're coming in too hot" I said "This is gonna be close, sir" I turn pressing a few buttons looking back to see the landing strip getting closer.

We hit the strip and start to slide I grunt R2 and R3 both squealing passing a tower until we came to a stop, I sigh leaning back R2 and R3 chirping Obi Wan said "Another happy landing" I look to him as he smiles and Anakin smiles, I smile back behind my helmet we unstrap ourselves and leave the bridge.

Once we left, we took a transport with Palpatine to the Senate the transport slowly lands I went to the door and open it I walk out turn and salute for Palpatine who walks out nodding to me he walks pass to the Senators as R3, R2 and Anakin walk out but Obi Wan stops making Anakin turn he ask "Are you coming, Master"?

Obi Wan said "Oh, no" He shake his head "I'm not brave enough for politics" He nods his head "I have to report to the council" I look at him "Besides, two people needs to be the poster boys" Shock I ask "What do you mean" Anakin raise his hand he said "Hold on" He raise his arms "This whole operation was your idea" I took my helmet off.

But Obi Wan said "Let us not forget Anakin, Axel, that you both rescued me from the buzz droids" He lower his arm "And you both killed Count Dooku, and you both rescued the chancellor, Axel you carrying me unconscious on your back" I look at Anakin I said "He's got a point" Anakin looks at Obi Wan he spread his arms said "All because of your training".

I look at Obi Wan who raise his hand he said "Anakin, let's be fair" He lower his hand "Today you and Axel were the heroes, and you both deserve your glorious day with the politicians" I sigh putting my helmet on I said "Very well, sir" Anakin said "But you owe us one, and not for saving your skin for the 10th time" Obi Wan just said "Ninth time".

He raise his head "That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't-doesn't count" He points at us "I'll see you both at the briefing" Anakin and I turn to walk forward with R2 and R3 behind us as Obi Wan leaves we walk forward Anakin said "That's that then" I said "You said it" We follow the Senators saw Windu meet with Palpatine who stood.

Windu ask "Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right" Palpatine smiles said "Yes, thanks to your two Jedi knights and the Commander" He takes a breath "They killed Count Dooku, but General Grievous has escaped once again" Windu said "General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does" He nods "He's a coward" Palpatine said "But with Count Dooku dead, he is the leader of the droid army".

He takes a breath "And I assure you, the senate will vote to continue the war as long as Grievous is alive" Windu said "Then the Jedi Council will make finding Grievous our highest priority" Then Senators begin to walk Organa met up with Anakin and I then C-3PO said "Come along, R2, R3" We walk forward Organa said "The Republic cannot praise you both enough".

Anakin said "Thank you, Senator Organa" I turn said "Just doing our job" We walk forward talking I hear C-3PO talking to R2 and R3 as I look to Anakin who said "But the fighting will continue until General Grievous is spare parts" I said "Along with the rest of his army" Organa said "Well, I will do everything I can in the senate".