Chapter eleven

TOMMY POV

I looked up and saw Y/n, sitting on the couch. She was here! 

"Hello there, pretty boy" she said, making me blush. She got up and walked towards me, I just stood there. 

I kinda froze, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She then got closer to me, and I realised that she really was here. I began to tear up a little, then I walked towards her. Our bodies met in a warm hug. 

"God I've missed you!" I said, letting out some tears on the way. She pulled away a bit, just so she could see my face. I looked at her eyes then her lips a few times. She must have noticed, because she cupped my cheeks and kissed me. She pulled away after a couple of seconds. 

"I missed you too Thomathy" she smiled, 

"Thomathy? That's new" i asked. She just laughed and pulled me back into the hug, burying her face in my chest. I looked over to wilbur, 

"was this why you had to take a later flight?" I asked him, he nodded and walked over to the kitchen with dream. Y/n pulled away from the hug and went to say hello to the others, when she got to Niki. They just tackled each other. After saying hi to everyone, Y/n walked over to me. 

"I could use a nap, are you joining?" she asked, i nodded my head and led her up to the bedroom i was staying in. When I opened the door, she was sprinting for the bed. Face first. 

She turned around to look at me, and I went to my suitcase. I pulled out her favourite hoodie of mine, the one she pointed out the other day. 

"You should have seen your face! It was so funny, seeing you look so confused" she said, i pretended to be sad in a kinda way. 

"Damn N/n, here I was about to give you my hoodie, but no" I said. 

"Wait! No! Stooooop! Tommy, I'm sorry!" She stood up and walked over to me, giving me a hug from behind. Wrapping her arms around my torso, I put my hands on her arms and turned around. 

"Now you should see your face!" I said while laughing. She gasped and let go of me, walking over to the bed and lying down. She took one more look at me before turning on the bed, not facing me. 

"Oh come on Y/n, I'm sorry!" I said walking over to the bed, and sitting on the edge. She didn't turn around, so I just turned her around myself. I looked her in the eyes and handed her the hoodie. She didn't hesitate to take it on. She pulled off the one she already had on, and put the one I gave her on instead.

Y/N POV

I took on the hoodie, tommy just gave me. It was so comfortable. I pulled the cover over me and looked at Tommy, 

"well pretty boy, are you joining the nap, or are you just gonna stare like a creep while i sleep?" I asked, 

"what if i just want to stare at you?" he said, 

"well it would be creepy, so i would appreciate it if you didn't" i said giving him a smile. He let out a chuckle and laid down next to me. I turned so I wasn't facing him. 

After a couple of seconds, i felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer in the process. I laughed and said 

"you know, you just could have told me you wanted to cuddle" i turned around to see his face, it was red as a tomato. 

"I- I.. sorry" he said, hiding his face in my neck. 

"Don't say sorry tom" i said while wrapping my arms around him, wanting him closer. We fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to my phone being blown up from people tagging me on twitter. I opened my phone and looked at the post.

Wilbursoot: Dude, get away from my sister

Comments: 7,8K Retweets: 2,7K Likes: 93,5K

Oh boy was I gonna kill him.